You have to ask yourself about the Cosby thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have to ask yourself about the Cosby thing

Most of his accusers said incidents happened in the racially charged 60s and 70s when he was up and coming ,i think two in the 80s when he was at his peak,why didnt anyone of these white women call the police ,saying that you were sensitive to his supposed status doesnt fly for me.

I see that he is being accused of attempting to kiss a lady, so if he greeted a lady with a kiss on the cheek ,you can get media time,maybe something did happen but it seems like pile on time.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Why only him?
    Peter R

Comment

Why not him, comedians are known to be overly friendly,their sense of personal space and limits are borderline....look a lady just accused him of attempting to kiss her ...in what context ?

Racially charged black power 60s and 70s when most of this should have occured ?...hmmmmm....just asking as a man say if true his carear is over if not it is over, that said my cousin who is a federal prosecutor said, women come out in numbers , usually after others have come out because of comfort and strength in numbers because of guilt and shame associated with incidents.

27 ooomaan nuh whan press charge till after the statues have expired in this age of racism ,lawsuit - multimillionares ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I don't know the answers but see another here:
        http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/20...-johnson-story
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Why not him, comedians are known to be overly friendly,their sense of personal space and limits are borderline....look a lady just accused him of attempting to kiss her ...in what context ?

Racially charged black power 60s and 70s when most of this should have occured ?...hmmmmm....just asking as a man say if true his carear is over if not it is over, that said my cousin who is a federal prosecutor said, women come out in numbers , usually after others have come out because of comfort and strength in numbers because of guilt and shame associated with incidents.

27 ooomaan nuh whan press charge till after the statues have expired in this age of racism ,lawsuit - multimillionares ?
          There was an uproar in 1968 when a white woman touch Harry Belafonte 'suggestively' during a live performance. I wonder what would have happened to Cosby if Joan Tarshis, a white woman had scream rape un 1966? Note, I am not saying that he is innocent or guilty. Move the counter to the 4:00 minute mark of this video and look and listen.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEkVCcdUJw8
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

The 60 and 70s were racially charged eras, I cant see so many white women remaining silent on an up and coming Cosby , fast forward the 80s , he hit his stride , 2 black women have accused him and one basically said nothing happened sexually but an attempt which is ambigious .

Its pile on time.Not saying times arent racially charged now but back then it was a war zone , today its a lawsuit for looking at you too hard.

I dont know but its a sad mess.

Comment

There's the new one who claimed she was molested by him when she was 15....at the PLAYBOY Mansion. WTF was she doing there??
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Another hmmmmm from the racially charged 60s & 70s?

Comment

Incident happened in 1974 according to her.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                  X