another Bush, God help us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another Bush, God help us.

Jeb Bush, brother to former US President George W Bush, has announced he himself is looking into running for president in 2016.

The former Florida governor will "actively explore the possibility of running for President", he wrote on Facebook on Tuesday.

He will also create a political action committee to "facilitate conversations with citizens across America".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30503524
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

He is one of the more electable candidates available to the Republicans. I thought he was a decent Governor apart from the 2000 election tiefing.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yes he seems more moderate than the others and brighter than his brother but it seems like recession and war follow the bushes and he will include a few hawks in his cabinet.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X