No announcement yet.

What's all the fuss about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't have a problem with it...i can see why some people have a problem with it though...she really should be keeping her political and personal life separate...i mean she is the minster of YOUTH...

Comment

What garbage! MYC could stand for anything, or nothing! Maad Young Chick, for instance!

WTF!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and what the MP stand for on her twitter account...mad p@ssy?

Comment

LOL! Thats why I can never leave this forum. Just too entertaining.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Wooiiiiieeee .....me breastplate
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

SOME people will have a problem with every stiking thing ... se act too stush ... she act too down to earth. for the life of me i cannot see what she did WRONG ...

i can see what the outameni board did tha twas WRONG or paulwell .....even roger clarke's twerking escapade wasn't WRONG inasmuch as it was an assualt on our sensibilityes. no one should ever have to look at that, lisa hannah now ... different story.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

we caught up with people's personal life, like we nuh have ours fi worry about. Make di ooman galang. Mi see nuh a dem picture pon social media and it nuh look half as good.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  .....even roger clarke's twerking escapade wasn't WRONG inasmuch as it was an assualt on our sensibilityes. no one should ever have to look at that, lisa hannah now ... different story.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                    and what the MP stand for on her twitter account...mad p@ssy?
                    What a way yuh a follow har!

nuh wrang yuh still. stalk har yes!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X