Amerika Today:How Blacks kids dress for Success.No..SURVIVAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    That's what I was thinking! Just bleach di pickney dem wras and done!
    You don't appreciate the advice that the man is giving? It is only a matter of time before US police profile you and harass you.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I hope this was an attempt at sarcasm. If not it represents some of the biggest Bs posted on this forum. Just ask..... well you know who you are.

Comment

the irony is that Mo dresses like Carlton from the Fresh Prince...and probably all a talk like him too now dat him back in farrin

Comment

And Rosa Parks should just have sat her narrow behind at the back of the bus.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            the irony is that Mo dresses like Carlton from the Fresh Prince...and probably all a talk like him too now dat him back in farrin
            Lol! You should see me right this minute in my navy blue sweater and Dockers trousers! Oreo to the bone!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              ........................till I
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

We may laugh but it's not funny. White youth depending on what 'phase' they are going through can dress any way they want. The penalty for that is not police harassment or potential death. You guys should check the dress code of Bill Gates or Steve Jobs before they became Icons. We may not like the current style but I am sure our parents weren't enamored with our style. I personally still go for early 70's Spanglers but that's jut me.

Comment

I am laughing because BTop referred to Mosiah as Carlton (on the Fresh Prince sitcom).

Hereeeeesss....Carlton!!!!!!!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...AC1A1E41C14AB3
                  Last edited by HL; December 12, 2014, 06:48 PM.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    I am laughing because BTop referred to Mosiah Carlton (on the Fresh Prince sitcom).

Hereeeeesss....Carlton!!!!!!!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...AC1A1E41C14AB3
                    CLASSIC!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

...and I am positive you dress quite conservatively almost daily.

Just could not imagine you (Mosiah) have your kids dressed like eejits.......(and you know exactly what I mean).

HL

Comment

Certainly, the pants down by the knees thingy couldn't work, but I disagree with most of what this family feels they have to resort to.

I wonder what kind of a lawyer he is?!? Is this all he is doing to fight this injustice?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                          I hope this was an attempt at sarcasm. If not it represents some of the biggest Bs posted on this forum. Just ask..... well you know who you are.
                          Remember Professor Gates? He recorded this before the clash with the police Sgt. Remember this is a powerful man who sits on the council of foreign relations and he is taking preventative measures to avoid the police shooting him,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj8R...ature=youtu.be
                          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

appropriately=white

Comment

I don't appreciate the advice, I understand what he is trying to achieve though

Comment

Working...
                              X