Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amerika Today:How Blacks kids dress for Success.No..SURVIVAL

Boiling Frog Chronicles CXV11

Please note: I just realized Extreme Bleaching may be more effective than this guy's tactics...
    Sonia!!! Whe mi Cake Soap deh??? Gi Junior couple bar well fi mi nuh

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater
    Last edited by Don1; December 12, 2014, 11:50 AM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

now this guy has the right idea...good job sir

Comment

I wish him the best....only wear a hoodie when jogging ....lol....aaah sah.

Sad.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

hoodie? jogging?!! seems like for all his efforts there is still a loophole.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

a likkle bleach might also help

Comment

i don't care about profiling from police officers...yute must dress appropriately...my yute follow dem same dress code...

Comment

why? him fall inna di black people catigerry? or does he?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Parro.... telling kinds dont have anything in your hand, this isnt about dressing properly, this is paranoia, white kids wear just as much hoodies as blacks,i believe in the philosophy, i have nothing to prove to you,judge me by my character.

Thank God fi Rasta, if you like Martin....man is man.White kids post 911 feel the police state , profiling, and can identify with black culture ,they are the number 1 , buyers of our music and dress code,whites are being profiled because home grown terrorist i.e malitias and forgein i.e boston bombers are wrapped in their clique, their hoods ,their surburbia,their small town redknecks boros.

This guy is an idiot,nothing has changed as per profiling in fact some would argue it has decreased since guiliani days,police brutality included.

Suh yuh can see the outrage of white folks , black rage as i see it,is no more than media hype,its not as if we started marching and asking for someone to address it.....Joke ting.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yute mus dress appropriately...white...black...yellow...green...m i nuh business

Comment

Appropriately different from parro..yuh nuh ear wha di bredda say, noting inna im hand...suh mi affi ask...is it safe to walk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      yute mus dress appropriately...white...black...yellow...green...m i nuh business
                      Perhaps.... And in a so called "free" society like Amerika what is "appropriate" street wear is appropriately subjective

But in NO case should one's dress code be a prerequisite for avoiding Babylon violence. Unfortunately in Amerika it is a big factor... for Black people

Dats di point

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Amerika Today:How Blacks kids dress for Success.No..SURVIVAL
                        Black

Comment

appropriately=white

Comment

so wearing a do rag & pants round your ankles is dressing black and wearing a collared shirt and pants on your waist is dressing white? yuh trap inna di matrix...

Comment

That's what I was thinking! Just bleach di pickney dem wras and done!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X