• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony Film Executives Apologize for Racially Tinged Emails

Sony Film Executives Apologize for Racially Tinged Emails About Obama
    By BROOKS BARNES and MICHAEL CIEPLY
    DECEMBER 11, 2014
    LOS ANGELES — Embarrassing, racially tinged emails about President Obama’s imagined movie tastes, posted online by hackers and reported by news sites, prompted public apologies on Thursday from Sony Pictures Entertainment’s movie chief and one of its top producers.

“To anybody I’ve offended, I’m profoundly and deeply sorry, and I regret and apologize for any injury they might have caused,” the film producer Scott Rudin said in a statement after the disclosure of his private email banter with Amy Pascal, Sony’s co-chairwoman, about Mr. Obama and black-themed films. “I made a series of remarks that were meant only to be funny, but in the cold light of day, they are in fact thoughtless and insensitive — and not funny at all.”

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/12/12...html?referrer=

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Scott Rudin, by the way, is Jewish. Like most of Sony Pictures, I would imagine.

Just saying!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Islandman: It is all about his race!
      What am I talking about - This president having his projects and achievements being dismissed by large...very large sections of America.

There are a number of terrible outcomes as a direct result of that view of Obama that focuses only on his skin colour:
      - Deliberate actions on punishing the 'less than rich' - middle class and poor by without holding efforts that would improve the economy at a rate faster than it has during this President's years in office.

- The use of propaganda to convince vast numbers of those who have benefited most from the policy actions of the president's policies.

Someone said that History shall re-call Obama as exactly the man he said he is - "The Change (for the better) President" and one of America's best.

The GOP has done a great hatchet job. They have clearly shown that they will impose 'suffering' on the citizens as part of their strategy to stymie the president's efforts at improving people's lives. ...and that is absolutely evil!

*Parallel - Some of our JLP 'friends' in Jamaica?
      You tell me?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

*Parallel - Some of our JLP 'friends' in Jamaica?

who? "the articulate minority?"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Sony Film Executives Apologize for Racially Tinged Emails About Obama
          By BROOKS BARNES and MICHAEL CIEPLY
          DECEMBER 11, 2014
          LOS ANGELES — Embarrassing, racially tinged emails about President Obama’s imagined movie tastes, posted online by hackers and reported by news sites, prompted public apologies on Thursday from Sony Pictures Entertainment’s movie chief and one of its top producers.

“To anybody I’ve offended, I’m profoundly and deeply sorry, and I regret and apologize for any injury they might have caused,” the film producer Scott Rudin said in a statement after the disclosure of his private email banter with Amy Pascal, Sony’s co-chairwoman, about Mr. Obama and black-themed films. “I made a series of remarks that were meant only to be funny, but in the cold light of day, they are in fact thoughtless and insensitive — and not funny at all.”

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/12/12...html?referrer=
          The only answer is from Marcus: Tap buy dem foolfool TV & movie products... an mek unnu owna media

mi nuh inna di empty yappin', marchin' & yellin' ting...bag-a-mout
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Oprah .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hmmm, I do recall a "we will be their worst nightmare" speech from an opposition leader in Jamaica.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X