1972 - 2014 ... In a nutshell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    for a demanding fella you sure put up with crap and a lack of accountability where your party is concerned ... just saying ....
    You misunderstand - and forgive me for pointing you to when we were in business together as an example of your not understanding! - It does not mean that accepting the current situation as 'being' equates not being dissatisfied with certain acts by others. Suggesting a fix is not 'attack' or being unreasonable. It means, caring!

In the context of what you just said - You could have said that just as easily said that I have been accepting of the JLP as some of the JLP's actions have been laudable.

I have always been a 'my circumstances have been as a result of my own actions' man. ...and that is why I am so demanding of myself and others around me. That fits with that belief that it makes sense to 'bus one's gut' to change things for the better.

E.g. Of a character trait - Just think on the ridicule handed out through-out the pushing of TEAM? ...even now the punishment comes. FULL TEAM of players who each provide full support on attack and defensive=full defensive work and full attacking work=highest of skill level in all areas of he game=going against the idea that creators are rare...entire TEAM of creators? What madness?

No I am equally hard on the PNP it is just that the base concepts they hold fits those I have. Not that you do not have scamps and incompetents in the PNP. Look in each party there are humans. Cut each and there is blood!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      ...the base concepts (the PNP) hold fits those I have.

I do believe though, like Gamma, that you excuse too much of the wrongs they do. But people say that about me too, so...

I guess a lot of us misunderstand!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Karl it is simple. Our history of doing business and how devaluation and economy instability affect Jamaica is there for us to see. You don't need a pair of glasses.

How embarrassing is it that in almost 30 years we have maybe 3 or 4 years of economic growth of 3 % and over and the projection for this year is .05 to 1.5 percent and it seems it will be on the lower end. You can talk about the personal growth all you want but it is for us to manage that and turn it growth for the country. This is usually done at the government level. Don't even talk about our record with devaluation it is embarrassing and compare it to growth in export and talk to me.

The fact is most people are not going to put their money in ventures they think will be overtaxed, devalued or lose value. We have to strive for better and stop excusing it away.
        Last edited by Assasin; December 12, 2014, 01:15 PM.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yeah, Pj **** it up big time, ebryting dat touch **** up, he she an di ole lady. Worst ting innah wi economic history.

Comment

not equally karl. that is patently NOT TRUE .... take a poll on here if you disbelieve me. in fact no need to, not very deep in your heart you know that its not true!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LoL

Is JC fault!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                LoL

Is JC fault!!!!
                yuhseeit
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X