X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new favourite song

and I call first dibs on this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

looks like the funk s back ina big way BUT.......mosiah i think posted the performance of this song on SNL some weeks aback...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      looks like the funk s back ina big way BUT.......mosiah i think posted the performance of this song on SNL some weeks aback...
      Shhh! Mek him gwaan hold him "first dibs".

It maaad still! And the SNL performance was SICK!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The better video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbGX1Sx0gvo

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Watch them crush it tonight on The Voice!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Very Good Recording!

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            and I call first dibs on this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0
            This is a really good recording and video by a guy I admire very much. The horns and rhythm section are very tight. Nevertheless, I can’t help but recall 1980s Michael Jackson when I watch the video. Was this Michael persona a deliberate move on the part of Bruno Mars?

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
              This is a really good recording and video by a guy I admire very much. The horns and rhythm section are very tight. Nevertheless, I can’t help but recall 1980s Michael Jackson when I watch the video. Was this Michael persona a deliberate move on the part of Bruno Mars?

I see Bruno's image on this chune as a cross between MJ and The Time.

Maaadd!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The Time, Cameo, Ready For The World, the Revolutions, all spawns of Prince (Yes I know it goes back further).
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

not RFTW and Cameo ... but Tamara and the Seen, Andre Cymone, Sheila E, Vanity/Appolonia 6, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis and (i think) Col Abrahams

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHEJKEsjyqw

Comment

oh yes and alexander oneal and sherelle ... minneapolis sound...

Comment

jesse johnson ....

Comment

Yup. That was the sound.

Comment

Working...
                          X