No announcement yet.

Correction Laybarites: Is Selassie Fault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take it easy Historian, it is Joshuas 90th birthday and the comrades are feeling nostalgic.

Manley did have some great quotes, I will give him that. Maybe he should have been a motivational speaker.

Democracy means far more than the right to vote every five years. It means the right to participate in every aspect of national and community life. The people must believe that they can take part.” - Michael Manley
    - Broadcast statement to Jamaican population on retirement from office, March 15, 1992

“We believe that the idea of equality is the only enduring principle by which mankind may be guided in the conduct of national and international affairs.” - Michael Manley
    - Address to the United Nations General Assembly, October 2, 1972

“Government today must not only reflect the politics which have been described as the art of the possible. It must reflect also the pursuit of the ‘impossible’, so that our own capacity may be confirmed to ourselves and self-doubt banished.”
    - ‘The Politics of Change’, Mr Manley’s first book, published 1974
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

he was a great motivational speaker! ask Karl!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I had the distinct pleasure of attending one of the famous HWT campaign rallies. What a night!

Manley got a 10 minute standing ovation when he was introduced and when the crowd finally settled down, his first words, "Mr. Chairman," had the place in turmoil again for another 5 minutes as he sat back down!

Nuh bodda aks mi what him wenna talk bout. Wi neva too care!

Woooiiieee!! My leader bawn yah!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          I had the distinct pleasure of attending one of the famous HWT campaign rallies. What a night!

Manley got a 10 minute standing ovation when he was introduced and when the crowd finally settled down, his first words, "Mr. Chairman," had the place in turmoil again for another 5 minutes as he sat back down!

Nuh bodda aks mi what him wenna talk bout. Wi neva too care!

Woooiiieee!! My leader bawn yah!!!
          woooiiieee mii spleen!!!
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

and so it has been ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X