RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To those who brag and boast 'bout their tims...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, thought you said you owned those boot type.

I currently keep a pair in the trunk of my car as although my current work environment does not require me to wear them, there are times if I have to go on a field trip, it would be required. Man, the darn shows are so comfortable that I am tempted to wear them to work sometimes.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      I had a pair of timberlands that wore on the manufacturing floor when i worked in corporate America. After that, I wear this expensive $100+ boots to mow my lawn.

You shoud see it --all green and grotty.

http://nahadaily.com/world-news/timb...ont-like-us/#2
      Just in case someone isn't familiar with nahadaily and believe the story to be true. Nahadaily is a "satire news source and their stories are fictitious"

Comment

H.L type of website, fits the subject.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yeah seeing that he took an article from that site you would expect him to know.
          When he found it appropriate to inform me that we are a market is when I realized he didn't understand the sentiments of my post,Hint-Timberland refusal to address the prevailing rumours tantamounts to they not seein we as a market.

Comment

Different generation.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yuh know where is leyton orient?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X