RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To those who brag and boast 'bout their tims...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those who brag and boast 'bout their tims...

I had a pair of timberlands that wore on the manufacturing floor when i worked in corporate America. After that, I wear this expensive $100+ boots to mow my lawn.

You shoud see it --all green and grotty.

http://nahadaily.com/world-news/timb...ont-like-us/#2
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

=HL;502335]I had a pair of timberlands that wore on the manufacturing floor when i worked in corporate America.
    Somehow "wore on the manufacturing floor" and "worked in corporate America" seem to be a contradiction in terms.

But perhaps this is what C level execs do to see how the other half works

After that, I wear this expensive $100+ boots to mow my lawn.
    Hooray!!!

You shoud see it --all green and grotty.
    Seems appropriate for you
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Another long list of historical corporate racism .

I hope you dont use Gas or wash yuh clothes

http://river-rat-humanities.blogspot...acism-and.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigaz
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What I do not understand is why "thosecompanies" PR does nothing,could it be because they could not care any less whether we wear their products?
        Telling for me.

Comment

you have misconception. Certain manufacturing company, you have to wear steal toes, and glasses once you enter a manufacturing areas or buildings. In many cases even CEO and directors have to wear these. Them have some modern steal toe shoes now that look jazzy.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Assasin, it's really not necessary to explain these things to folks who know everything. (I guess the CEO does not have to wear a hard-hat in some types of manufacturing environment).

BTW: even sneakers comes in steel-toes work shoes.

Men's Puma Steel Toe Work Shoe 642625 Price:$124.99

HL

Comment

"We" are a MARKET Rockman.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                you have misconception. Certain manufacturing company, you have to wear steal toes, and glasses once you enter a manufacturing areas or buildings. In many cases even CEO and directors have to wear these. Them have some modern steal toe shoes now that look jazzy.
                Sass I have no misconception and you're not giving me any guidance here.. Viz:

But perhaps this is what C level execs do to see how the other half works
                D1 nuh new to di "steal" toe dem... cause ah mostly tief deh ah corporate America...woooiiiee mi Tims!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Wreckognize - BK

Timbs all seasons for ass kicking reasons
                  Never know when you catch a spy commiting treason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0C_yPcJzYo

Smiff and Wesson
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    Assasin, it's really not necessary to explain these things to folks who know everything. (I guess the CEO does not have to wear a hard-hat in some types of manufacturing environment).

BTW: even sneakers comes in steel-toes work shoes.

Men's Puma Steel Toe Work Shoe 642625 Price:$124.99
                    LOL! Mi belly!!

Comment

yeah when you a walk wid the pretty model and them a smile wid you, you think them a pick you pocket when you careless too. LOL

There is thieves in every walk a life a just how much and when them show up.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

choo dat

Comment

I wore a couple Timberland safety shoes too but not those boot types.
                          I found the 0nes I owned to be some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. And yes, for the Clarks lovers, my steel toed Timberland shoes were better to wear than Clarks, especially if you had to be on your feet for long and doing a lot of walking.

I did not wear the boots types like yours as I didn't like their looks. It is just me however as it does not matter how much things are popular or in style, if I don't like it, I am not going to wear it.

Anyway, here are the two I own.

http://www.zappos.com/timberland-pro...se-black-oiled

http://www.zappos.com/timberland-pro...teel-toe-black

I wore the one in the top link to visit an ethanol plant in northern Iowa about a month and a half ago and I still marvel how comfortable they still were.
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I like it!!

Still love my Bill Withers' original though.
                            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I wore mostly low cut steel-toe work shoes too. (Still have 2 pairs somewhere in my closet. Have not worn them in a helluva-long time).

Could never relate to the high top timberlands being something I would dress in. Wore those suckers in the snow and to cut grass......after I ventured off on my own.

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X