No announcement yet.

Anedda lesson for the weak hearts who think Babylon is best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so who yuh tink ben a follow? when him see skeechers & connect wit boy jaw corner him jump on the bandwagon...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      so who yuh tink ben a follow? when him see skeechers & connect wit boy jaw corner him jump on the bandwagon...
      woooiiee mi humerus!!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

So whey you draw the line? Babylon is like the Holy Ghost???? It is around, you can feel it but you can't touch it. LOL!!!
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          So whey you draw the line? Babylon is like the Holy Ghost???? It is around, you can feel it but you can't touch it. LOL!!!
          Noice!! now yuh tawkin...afta years of futility yuh start get closer tuh reality

Although Babylon's lead promoters may be certain countries... it's a State of Being not a nation state. It starts with a philosophy... reinforced by its media. That is the primary control mechanism

Penni dat fuss... any more Revelations now might hot up yuh brain tuh much

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Beware of false knowledge. It's more dangerous than ignorance.

George Bernard Shaw
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Beware of false knowledge. It's more dangerous than ignorance.

George Bernard Shaw
              Yes...you're living proof of that maxim

Start with giving up brain dead TV... and begin a basic study of world history, philosophy and logic.

Might take you 10+ years but you'll remain completely lost without those necessary prerequisites

Comment

I wish you knew. I wish you knew.

the forum make you sound bright, don't it??? LOL

Continue shouting.

Comment

the forum make you sound bright, don't it??? LOL
                  LOL!! No... just you

Comment

Working...
                  X