Anedda lesson for the weak hearts who think Babylon is best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anedda lesson for the weak hearts who think Babylon is best

....And no this is not a sports post and so it belongs in this forum... It's a psychosocial evaluation of those so mentally damaged by Babylon media propaganda that they doubt what their own people can achieve and DEFAULT to supporting foreign solutions. Unnu know unnuself

Whether the issue is football or science.... and everything in between

Alia stuns with world record gold medal
    First black woman to win world swimming title, equals 100m breaststroke mark

Sunday, December 07, 2014

Alia Atkinson of Jamaica poses with her gold medal after winning the women's 100m breaststroke in a world record-equalling 1:02.36 during the 12th FINA World Swimming Championships in Doha, Qatar, yesterday. Atkinson became the first black woman to win a world swimming title in the process. (PHOTO: AFP)

DOHA, Qatar (AFP) — Alia Atkinson became the first black woman to win a world swimming title when she triumphed in the 100m breaststroke at the world short-course championships yesterday as more records tumbled.

Jamaican Atkinson, 25, claimed the title and equalled Ruta Meilutyte's world record of 1:02.36 in the process -- although under governing body FINA rules this still equates to a new record.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    ....And no this is not a sports post and so it belongs in this forum... It's a psychosocial evaluation of those so mentally damaged by Babylon media propaganda that they doubt what their own people can achieve and DEFAULT to supporting foreign solutions. Unnu know unnuself

Whether the issue is football or science.... and everything in between
    HUH?!? Ok!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      HUH?!? Ok!
      Is your issue a problem of comprehension?? Fret not...mayhap I can fix it

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Mi low yuh eediat post in di wrang forum and yuh still a wrenk wid mi?!? But siya?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Mi low yuh eediat post in di wrang forum and yuh still a wrenk wid mi?!? But siya?!?!
          lol

Comment

Alia's foreign solution? Development: Laterly & the earlier

years!

http://www.aliaatkinson.com/

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/latest/article.php?id=56033

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...s/sports1.html

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/edito...pport_12135168

Alia is coached by Chris Anderson since 2001. Alia mostly trains in SOFLO swim team (Broward county, Florida) which is managed by her coach.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alia_Atkinson
            There are 8 pages at - http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/results/?SearchName=All Stories&operator=search&keyword=alia atkinson&SortBy=publication start date&SortOrder=Descending&max=25&sa=GO&PageNumber= 1
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Karl...this is a good proposition you put forward. However it's important to understand what I mean when I speak of a preference many have for foreign solutions

I am far from xenophobic. I fully support learning from the experience, methods or technologies of foreigners and transferring that to Jamaicans. In fact I practice that.
              Alia is a home-bred Jamaican who has benefited from that philosophy

What I'm against is the ASSUMPTION that many have that Jamaicans at home are somehow congenitally inferior in any way to any foreigner in any activity.... especially something as simple as football, success at which is mostly subject to rote learning

All Jamaicans need for success is good instruction and good habits. So that's what we should be demanding.... and not an obsession with importing finished or semi-finished performers from foreign points.

Too much of the latter can actually retard the development we seek
              Last edited by Don1; December 8, 2014, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Karl...this is a good proposition you put forward. However it's important to understand what I mean when I speak of a preference many have for foreign solutions

I am far from xenophobic. I fully support learning from the experience, methods or technologies of foreigners and transferring that to Jamaicans. In fact I practice that.

What I'm against is the ASSUMPTION that many have that Jamaicans at home are somehow congenitally inferior in any way to any foreigner in any activity.... especially something as simple as football, success at which is mostly subject to rote learning

All Jamaicans need for success is good instruction and good habits. So that's what we should be demanding.... and not an obsession with importing finished or semi-finished performers from foreign points.

Too much of the latter can actually retard the development we seek
                Just the best at all times...and the cream shall rise fram yard!
                Challenge us and we produce!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

She was developed in South Florida...at least it's close to Jamaica

Comment

Like most of us, she had to go to Babylon school, use Babylon pool and LIVE inna Baylon like you to prove them wrong
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh come in like yuh naave nuh ovastandin...geography is irrelevant

Yep Babylon shitstem is a Vampiya....inescapable. Wherever yuh deh ...is dem kontrol dat..

If yuh nuh know dat...juss aks Bruised Gelding bout im premature "retirement"

Comment

you mean human beings are relatively the same no matter where they are born? you should be awarded the Nobel prize in physiology

Comment

you mean human beings are relatively the same no matter where they are born? you should be awarded the Nobel prize in physiology
                          LOL...mi spleen!! Dis rich

If you believe I'm discussing physiology...carry on.

Mi cyaan elp yuh

Comment

yuh cyaan even help yuhself...how yuh must help critical thinker?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                              yuh cyaan even help yuhself...how yuh must help critical thinker?
                              lol!! mi clavicle!!

suh yuh start tek yuh cue from Ben

next ting yuh agguh tek up di JFLAG PRO job

Comment

Working...
                              X