Worst Airports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Airports

Glad to see Newark listed among the worst airports in the US.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/arti...giTu8#image=20
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Trus mi, mi nuh like fi fly hin-to LaGuardia.

The take-offs not as bad as the risks on take-off aborting(s) is just about the same everywhere...as a climbing stalled plane jus a guh lick-dun hit-self...jus a guh drap, braps !!!!

Granted at la Guardia a water touchdown could be bad...but perhaps a wata lick-dun cudda saffa dan a grun lick-dun?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Been out of that Location once in the 80's. Was a bit better then

HL

Comment

Them never fly out a the ATL on a Monday morning yet? Worst Airport on a Monday Morning
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No sir, cannot agree with you on ATL airport.

ATL is even better now that thay have separated the domestic from the international section.

I have never has a customer service of other problems at ATL (considering it's size).

HL

Comment

you ever travel on a Monday morning??? It is a zoo then. The new terminal is good, only that you can't follow the signs to get there as they change it with the construction.

They are trying to build an Airport not far from me but they are getting a lot of fight from Delta and the City of ATL.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Newark worst???

Miami, Atlanta, LAX, and Kennedy are worse in my opinion.

Dallas, logan, SFO are quite good.

OHare?...a bit dated and too sprawling.

Comment

Working...
              X