HL as a connoisseur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL as a connoisseur

of good TV shows like myself, I trust that you are a big fan of The Newsroom on Showtime.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I thought the newsroom was on HBO?

Anyway I just discovered it and have watched 2 episodes. Love it!!!

BTW, thought about you while watching the last Survivor. Nathalie is a little pit viper.........
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I haven't watched the last episode of Survivor yet. You're correct, The Newsroom is on HBO. I hope you're up to date on Homeland.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I tried watching Homeland on the DEMAND channel. Guess what? they want you to pay.....

HL

Comment

What???? Well it would be money well spent. It's one of those things that you must not go through life without trying....like eating some touch pork.

Comment

????????!!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              ????????!!!!!!
              ahhhhh bwoy......

HL

Comment

Working...
              X