My take on these demonstrations with surprised white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take on these demonstrations with surprised white

Involvement(demonstrations), no surprise .Post 911 they have also been victims of a police state, the incidencies of white victimization by the police has increased.Similar to the ganja laws which started to show increased vicitimization of caucasians, they questioned it and pushed back, Hijacked a civil rights isssue and made it profitable monetarily.So the militarization of the police force , just got exported to white neighbourhoods, they are now experiencing what Harlem, the Bronx and Brooklyn African /Latin neighbourhoods have felt for years.

So they demonstrate - the natural push back...surprise..surprise....No.

Xpected,its affecting them and their kids.

It has nothing to do with ganja.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

H.L you asked me once , what did I think of Sharpton, you tell me what you think of him now.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Involvement(demonstrations), no surprise .Post 911 they have also been victims of a police state, the incidencies of white victimization by the police has increased.Similar to the ganja laws which started to show increased vicitimization of caucasians, they questioned it and pushed back, Hijacked a civil rights isssue and made it profitable monetarily.So the militarization of the police force , just got exported to white neighbourhoods, they are now experiencing what Harlem, the Bronx and Brooklyn African /Latin neighbourhoods have felt for years.

So they demonstrate - the natural push back...surprise..surprise....No.

Xpected,its affecting them and their kids.

It has nothing to do with ganja.
      That is why I see these incidents as aggressive policing and not a black/white issue. These overzealous agents of the state be it black, white or latino are equally aggressive towards the people they are supposed to be protecting.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        That is why I see these incidents as aggressive policing and not a black/white issue. These overzealous agents of the state be it black, white or latino are equally aggressive towards the people they are supposed to be protecting.
        This of course is profoundly wrong. There's no need to guess as this issue has been studied exhaustedly by academia and the answers are known (by only a few it seems)

There is zero evidence that police are "equally aggressive" to Whites

There is overwhelming evidence that historically and up to today police are far more aggressive towards so called minorities and especially Black people. This phenomenon of anti-Black aggression goes far beyond police as it infects the entire (in)justice shitstem with its horribly skewed outcomes.
        Last edited by Don1; December 5, 2014, 11:57 AM.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          This of course is profoundly wrong. There's no need to guess as this issue has been studied exhaustedly by academia and the answers are known (by only a few it seems)

There is zero evidence that police are "equally aggressive" to Whites

There is overwhelming evidence that historically and up to today police are far more aggressive towards so called minorities and especially Black people. This phenomenon of anti-Black aggression goes far beyond police as it infects the entire (in)justice shitstem with it's horribly skewed outcomes.
          .... and because they have been aggressive to minorities and others kept quiet ... the police is now turning on them. Just because you are not aware doesn't mean it does not happen. http://www.timesunion.com/local/arti...ng-5880169.php

Before these grand jury decisions were reached a coworker complained how her stepson is constantly roughed up by Newark police ... know what let me verify that he is white.

Is Michael Bell white? http://www.michaelbell.info/
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuteman I'm not focusing on the sensational individual cases most people periodically get excited about.... before they return to their reality TV & brain-dead MSNBC type trash

No colorful personal anecdotes for me...My approach is systems based and data driven. The historical data & analysis on this issue are crystal clear

The jury is in
            Last edited by Don1; December 5, 2014, 12:08 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

They maybe aggressive to a few long hair white youths but in general the white population is treated with way more respect. Not even close plus you have to remember the many of these police live in their neighborhood, are a part of their PTAs, and community groups. Still has to do with black and white.

you should have seen the cop who stop me that claimed I rolled over a stop a stop sign, and ask me "who is in the back of your car." I could see she was kinda jumpy, and I asked her "do you see anyone in the back seat?".

Lazie I know the cops in some cases are dealing with life and death situation and in most cases want to protect "good people" but they must realize that they are not the judge and jury, and as one cop tell me it is frustrating because sometimes they know the trouble maker and have stuff on them but the courts won't act as they may have a lot of minor stuff but they know the suspect has done other things, but with all the empathy for them it is no reason for them to treat our kids and people the way some of them do.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Long time mi tell yuh dat. All part of the plan.

Comment

Not equally, BUT the rate of change is faster there. Coming from very low, the change can be shocking. For minorities, its same onld same old with a surge by some rednecks who have up Obama.

make no mistake who the ultimate target is though...its about mannazing the Majority...

Comment

Stop and frisk,Lazie.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      They maybe aggressive to a few long hair white youths but in general the white population is treated with way more respect. Not even close plus you have to remember the many of these police live in their neighborhood, are a part of their PTAs, and community groups. Still has to do with black and white.

you should have seen the cop who stop me that claimed I rolled over a stop a stop sign, and ask me "who is in the back of your car." I could see she was kinda jumpy, and I asked her "do you see anyone in the back seat?".

Lazie I know the cops in some cases are dealing with life and death situation and in most cases want to protect "good people" but they must realize that they are not the judge and jury, and as one cop tell me it is frustrating because sometimes they know the trouble maker and have stuff on them but the courts won't act as they may have a lot of minor stuff but they know the suspect has done other things, but with all the empathy for them it is no reason for them to treat our kids and people the way some of them do.
                      So when it is a black cop that is aggressive to people of color, do we still call it racism? I've seen black police rough up people who they end up letting go .. if they had done something illegal shouldn't the person have been taken into custody? Many of these so called heroes are too eager to shoot first knowing that they are idolized by society so they will get away with it.

The newest trend when they want to kill is claim the citizen is going after their gun, or resisting arrest. At least the mayor of NY is pushing for the aggressive agents to be retrained to de-escalate situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                        Not equally, BUT the rate of change is faster there. Coming from very low, the change can be shocking. For minorities, its same onld same old with a surge by some rednecks who have up Obama.

make no mistake who the ultimate target is though...its about mannazing the Majority...
                        Black people are always the top targets but yes....we saw that rate of change issue with Whites in how Babylon dealt with the Occupy movement.

As the relative decline of the US continues...we'll see more elements of a Police State put into effect to control uprisings. We already have militarized local police forces and 24/7 surveillance of ALL communications at a federal level... Now they're slowly filtering the ubiquitous surveillance down to cops at the street level. All under the pretext of combating "terrorism"

Soon John Publik will not be able to walk on any street without being instantly identified and run through Babylon databases in real time.... i.e. Orwell's World

But mek di frog dem gwaan bwile while dem watch TV
                        Last edited by Don1; December 5, 2014, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                          H.L you asked me once , what did I think of Sharpton, you tell me what you think of him now.
                          HL MIA pon dis likkle police violence ting.... im naw touch dis subject atall puppa... even wen yuh kall im out

Seems he can't be recorded criticizing anything to do with Babylon works

Comment

Can't remove the black/white issue from it. The racism is still evident within the nation's police departments. Just last night I saw police in some US city struggle with a knife-wielding white man literally for hours!

Eventually he was successfully tazed but he lived to talk about it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                              .... and because they have been aggressive to minorities and others kept quiet ... the police is now turning on them. Just because you are not aware doesn't mean it does not happen. http://www.timesunion.com/local/arti...ng-5880169.php

Before these grand jury decisions were reached a coworker complained how her stepson is constantly roughed up by Newark police ... know what let me verify that he is white.

Is Michael Bell white? http://www.michaelbell.info/
                              Lazie, best yuh just stop and recognize. It is a black-white issue!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X