Relative on MSNBC tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relative on MSNBC tonight

A family member will be on MSNBC discussing the recent national events regarding police shootings tonight @ 8:30pm on the Chris Hayes show. Tune in if you can. If all goes well, could be a regular contributor.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

I watch MSNBC almost everynight....

The Chris Hayes show begins at 8:00PM sharp!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      I watch MSNBC almost everynight....

The Chris Hayes show begins at 8:00PM sharp!
      lol
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Ok, he's not coming on at 8:00pm, closer to approx 8:30pm.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

One of the lawyers on standby........

Comment

...and the cousin's name is?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Letitia looks like she may need an agent for bookings and appearances. I know an agent and can hook her up. Tell her don't be turned off when she sees his big head.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
              X