Lynch ,the lady tapped for Attorney General

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch ,the lady tapped for Attorney General

Will lead Garner federal case.Eric Holder isnt no coward dealing with race in the criminal justice system,history will judge him as a stalwart.All praise to Obama.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Erric did better than his predecessors but he most certainly could have done more. I doubt very much his replacement will be better or even as good.Even if the cop in the Garner case was indicted and subsequently acquitted, he still can face federal charges with a real possibility of getting convicted.I am still waiting on Zimmerman facing federal charges,maybe in the interim I occupy the time by revisiting recenr similar indictments,do you have any for me?
    Police Departments receive federal fundings,restrictions on gun supply to Jamaica because of suspect activities,why those same suspect activities have dfferent outcomes..
    He does not mince his WORDS when SPEAKING on race issues,certainly a rarity BUT...

Comment

Working...
    X