• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunny bun Babylon

Bunny Wailer Calls Out Marley Estate On Recent Cannabis Deal
    Published: Wednesday | December 3, 2014

Shereita Grizzle, Gleaner Writer

"The Marley Natural deal must be publicly opposed," says veteran entertainer Bunny Wailer. In light of the recent deal between the Marley estate and international cannabis company Privateer Holdings, Wailer, who has long been an advocate for the legalisation of marijuana, believes that the venture should not be allowed to gain success.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Why?
    ...not 'baad-mine' I hope???!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Why?
      ...not 'baad-mine' I hope???!!!
      why not just read?

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Provide the additional reading den nuh Don?

The original info.you posted (a few weeks ago) about the deal appears ok imo.

Branding is everything!!

Was it Eek-a-mouse (als0) who was bitter about the Marley's too.

I am positive that if an investor came to Bunny Wailer with a multi-million $ proposal--to use his name is a similar venture-he (Bunny) would run-wid-it.

"Everyone have their price"
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Bunny has valid points but his lack of action to do for self ,leaves his validity wanting, nothing can and should stop him,Bob estate doesnt own the brand Bunny Wailer.

He can do for self.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Bunny have a problem with everything. Hard to take him too seriously anymore.

Was his refusing to tour with the Wailers when they were on the verge of breaking into the mainstream selfishness?
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Just find it odd that efforts were made to link Bob with the spread of weed usage and this deal is not helpful.
              Also,because of the family influence,it may very well turn out to be a monopoly in the makings,and of course the distribution of wealth has always been suspect.
              It is being done under the rasta umbrella,where was the Marley efforts in legalizing it for Rasta prior to the change in status quo?
              It sounds like rasta but really anti rasta,big fish mentality is befitting to only babylon capitalist system.

Comment

In other words hijacked by Wall Street, Bobs image has been hijacked by the Marleys since his death, seriously whats new , Rita has done a good job, now its his kids.Trained/programmed by of course Rita.

That is their birth right, is it not.We in the know how see it and know it for what it is.

Better them than someone else.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Bunny is a very good friend of my uncle,he is self centered and arrogant.
                  You should not be able to tell the influence of wealth at a congregation of rasta,the embracing of a degenerate, Snoop Dog,occurred because of his money,it was an indictment not only of Bunny but rasta too.
                  Rasta should choose its leaders carefully,my guess is the person will NEVER be from the mainstream.
                  Last edited by Rockman; December 3, 2014, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I agree..
                    Be careful though,it is not all the children,apart from having the surname,some were disenfranchised by the very misdeeds being reported by non relatives.

Comment

True

Comment

HL;501965]Provide the additional reading den nuh Don?
                        The additional reading will manifest itself should the deal proceed

The original info.you posted (a few weeks ago) about the deal appears ok imo.
                        I'm not surprised. We all have our own standards

Branding is everything!!
                        Profoundly wrong.

In the case of Bob who is a national icon of Jamaica and whose legacy is of the utmost value to Jamaicans...branding by Babylon should not be "everything"

We Jamaicans, imo, should be concerned about the the implications the deal has for Bob's legacy AND the value add it has for the country ... if we have sense
                        Was it Eek-a-mouse (als0) who was bitter about the Marley's too.
                        Irrelevant

I am positive that if an investor came to Bunny Wailer with a multi-million $ proposal--to use his name is a similar venture-he (Bunny) would run-wid-it.
                        That's up to Bunny... but that hypothetical is not important
                        "Everyone have their price"
                        Yes...but some sell their assets so selfishly that they can safely be called sellouts
                        Last edited by Don1; December 3, 2014, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Tank yuh! I recall him lashing out at snoop about 'promises not kept' which seemed to be about money.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                          X