There will be no indictment in the Garner case as well smfh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There will be no indictment in the Garner case as well smfh

So you use an illegal choke hold that is captured on video, you hear the victim say he can't breath, the medical reports determine the choke hold killed him, and no one is held responsible?!?

I think the sooner Obama leaves office the better it will be for black America. Dem a tek it out pon black people!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I was thinking the same thing. He is the President. If he really had the guts he would set Holder on them and charge them with civil rights infractions. Bull crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
      I was thinking the same thing. He is the President. If he really had the guts he would set Holder on them and charge them with civil rights infractions. Bull crap.
      That's not really what I meant though.

America's fetid racism has been bubbling since Obama's presidency. Hate speak and actions appear to be on the rise again as a whole section of the country just can't bear the thought of this ni%ger in their house.

Not sure how much more he can do as a centrist.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

This is getting out of hand now. All that was achieved by the Civil Rights Movement is being unraveled in 2014 America.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The FBI will not pursue a case unless they are very sure of a conviction. They decided not to go after Zimmerman, and I doubt they will indict Office Wilson in Ferguson.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Ok. What about this case?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

maybe partially because Al Sharpton, Jessie and others choose to be quiet, afraid of embarrassing Obama. Are we expecting too much from Obama to stand up for what we think is right??
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Clear as daylight.....there is no doubt at all.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

During the civil rights era the KKK literally got away with murder because no local law enforcement would indite them. The civil rights statute was brought in so the Federal government could lay charges in blatant situations like this. White Presidents before him have used it. He needs to man-up and smell the coffee. Hell, even freaking Lyndon Baines Johnson took action. He needs to figure out what center he is in. There is nothing he can do that will make them like or respect him. He might as well do the right thing even it risks (heaven forbid) him being seen as pro black.

Comment

So you think the Feds will get involved, huh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Like what though?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If this doesn't represent a case where Garner's civil rights were violated then what does.. Garner died from a choke hold which the NYC police themselves say it's illegal for their officers to apply. Well at least they took away the police bway's gun and badge.

Comment

wutliss Obama...plain wutliss...

Comment

And it is all on video, and he was clearly not being aggressive.

This is just disgraceful.
                            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                              And it is all on video, and he was clearly not being aggressive.

This is just disgraceful.
                              So what's the use of getting body cameras then? As you say this was on video and no one is held responsible.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X