Ali's portrait: A nation of mentally sick Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali's portrait: A nation of mentally sick Americans

Babylon's mental programming creates totally confused Lemmings & Sheeple..AKA Black Americans...Much sicker than Whites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijwS9n8G3KI
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Good watch.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yep...Brilliant

Using humor to communicate profound truths

BTW...one bredda from UK contact mi bout DY. Im guh pon di site an decide fi email Yanique bout one project... but im nuh ear nutten fom har. She still involved??

I referred him to you

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

No she hasn't been involved recently. I will look out for an email from him.

Depending on what the project is about I may put him in touch with Kimroy because him really want to move forward with some things.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

If you have an email from him just forward it to me.

Hopefully I didn't miss his when i was deleteing all the Black Friday/Cyber Monday garbage over the last few days.

Comment

Ok... Think he may have contacted Kimroy already tho

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
              If you have an email from him just forward it to me.

Hopefully I didn't miss his when i was deleteing all the Black Friday/Cyber Monday garbage over the last few days.
              No he was waiting to hear from her...will advise him to ping you

Comment

Working...
              X