X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandrea Falconer as a Nazi

---
    Labourites went too far with this....
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

They hounded AJ Nicholson for an apology for something that made no sense at all.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Who is they? Are you taking about the flexi rape comment?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes. What does flexi-rape mean?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is this coming from a JLP official??? If it is, they should resign immediately. If it just people doing crazy web thing it is not the same as an official making comments or doing something that is offensive in the house or senate.

It is in bad taste but who is behind this?
          Last edited by Assasin; November 30, 2014, 07:32 PM.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

if you were read the brief from the senate you would know what it mean't. There was no two way about it. He tried to make a joke but it was in bad taste, especially as he was addressing women who were commenting about rape.

Don't you think he did the right thing to apologize?
            Last edited by Assasin; November 30, 2014, 07:32 PM.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Only if his apology is sincere.
              Look,Floyd Morris asked him to apologize on the spot snd he saw no reason to,it was only after coming to grips with the potential backlash he apologized, likely to prevent the consequence,even the apology had the undertone of well if you found reasons to be offended then and only then I am sorry.
              The flexi work proposal was to address a gender equality and his comments in the end was insensitive to women;they are prevented.... because of male wrongdoings.
              Last edited by Rockman; November 30, 2014, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Maybe it is mere coincidence,but invariably, a woman is always the one ridiculed, we saw it with Portia.
                Women have always been the majority,one woman on the list of national heroes?
                We do have the wicked witch of Rose Hall and that prostitute that seviced the ships...
                Last edited by Rockman; November 30, 2014, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Don't defend foolishness! It's unbecoming.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Did you read the apology?

Comment

Yup! Totally indefensible!

May I meekly ask, where are you comments on attacks on the lady PM Portia Simpson-Miller that are unbecoming?

...and over the years they have been numerous!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Arrogance, Swastikas And Dictatorships
                        Michael Abrahams

Online Columnist

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...cleisure5.html
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

and well deserved most of them .. .there were or 2 which i thought went overboard. for myself i think that she is a mental midget and is not capable of being the kind of prime minister that jamaica needs.

to defend her in most instances WOULD be defending foolishness.

how did she handle the outameni issue in your opinion?

Comment

Let us be specific here. Let tell us the attacks in parliament and in official capacity. Let us not go to the political platform as Portia has done her fair share over the years.

Comment

In Jamaica?

Not at all.

Nicholson, Sievright, Roger Clarke, Seaga, Tufton, Damian, and many other suffer ridicule all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X