No announcement yet.

Sandrea Falconer as a Nazi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not defending it. I have apprised myself of what happened and it was indeed reprehensible.

His alleged actions after his initial apology were awful and arrogant as well.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

True, but I have never seen it as intense..

Comment

How intense is it? Seaga was a very big target and continue to be. Once you take up the leadership role it is expected.

I think she gets more empathy than any other prime minister from the media.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

U too sensitive for P.

If you want to be PM, U have to take the blows. The nature of the game…Just suh it guh.

Comment

and she knows how to appeal to that. its wearing thin though...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              How intense is it? Seaga was a very big target and continue to be. Once you take up the leadership role it is expected.
              Seaga ah straight up Vampiya suh dat varmint nuh muss get bun out? When yuh sell yuh soul and sell out yuh country to Babylon ah one ting fi yuh...More Fiya!!

But ah wha dis Faada
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Teacher,given the consensus that women are abused in our society,can we afford to miss anything about the Portia affair?

Comment

your argument proves my point exactly.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

recently it has been coming out that more and more men are being abused, but i digress. portia must stop using her gender as a sword and also as a shield. she is a prime minister and must be judged as a prime minister.

it would be offensive to say that she is a good priminister "for a woman" or to even suggest that she is a bad prime minister "because she is a woman" or anything using the words "despite" ... what it is is that she is a poor prime minister, and i am being gender neutral.

she does have the reputation of being "tracer" but so too does audley shaw.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      your argument proves my point exactly.
                      Wow.. suh yuh now agree dat Seaga ah Vampiya...Noice!!!

Welcome to the enlightened club yuteman

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Where did I agree or disagree???

I think the argument was about what people/media do or say about our leaders, past and present.

Comment

Okay boss,point taken.

Comment

dat ah unnu argument

D1 nuh falla crowd

Comment

Working...
                            X