Naomi Campbell: no more Miss Nasty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naomi Campbell: no more Miss Nasty

Naomi Campbell makes no apologies for arriving more than an hour late for her interview and photo shoot. She quietly hangs her Fendi coat and fedora on a full-length mirror in Manhattan’s Pier 59 Studios; she pulls two phones from her handbag, studies them for a moment, chooses one and purses her full lips into the mirror before settling into the hair stylist’s chair. ‘I lost one phone yesterday,’ she says, crossing her legs and bouncing an oversized Riccardo Tisci sneaker up and down. ‘I panicked, so now I have two. I’m going to keep one and give the other one away.’ She’s stunning in the flesh, even without her hair and make-up done, with cheekbones that could cut glass and flawless, dewy skin.

read more
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Wow!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Wow!
      Wow what?
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Are these recent photos? She has not aged a bit, it would appear. A long time she deh bout eno!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes, recent. I suspect lot of makeup & photoshop. Hard to tell how she really looks.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
          X