The Great Marijuana Hoax "I've never had a chance to explain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Marijuana Hoax "I've never had a chance to explain

"I've never had a chance to explain my position on this subject without interruption, and to a large audience. So people mistakenly think I'm asking people to take dope-fiend dope."
    ALLEN GINSBERGNOV 1 1966, 8:00 AM ET

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...ngle_page=true
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Rock this is a masterpiece , from 66.Ginsberg killed it.Prophecy!: you have to read this.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Brooks claims it’s addictive in 1 in 6 teenagers.
      I don’t believe it is addictive, and there’s no evidence of it being so. You get addicted to things like alcohol, cigarettes or heroin and many opiate derivatives, but people do not become addicted to marijuana. There are people who use it all day long and that seems to me silly—you get the high in the morning but the rest of the day, there isn’t much. Nevertheless, it’s not an addiction because those people can give it up if they want to and will not suffer any withdrawal effects. Some may get a little irritable or depressed. That has nothing to do with withdrawal symptoms

http://mychronicrelief.com/dr-grinsp...ding-cannabis/

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/2013.html

Harvard Professor emeritus and author of Marihuana Reconsidered, Dr. Lester Grinspoon, responds to David Brooks’ New York Times anti-pot polemic.

Comment

Let me give you a little anecdote. Years ago I got a call from the editor of a journal called Depression who asked me to give my feedback on an article on cannabis being useful in treating depression. I explored it and it seemed to be true. By the time the article was published, I noticed a new paragraph at the end that said we want the readers to know that while the studies say that marijuana is useful in treating depression, we in no way support its use for depression or any other purpose. And I said, “Why in the world did you add this last paragraph?” The editor almost started crying. She said, “Dr. Grinspoon, our lab is supported by NIDA [National Institute on Drug Abuse] and if we don’t include that we jeopardize our funding.” You’ve got to be careful with a lot of that literature. They won’t publish anything positive about marijuana.

Read more: http://www.mademan.com/dr-lester-gri...#ixzz3KaXi1DWO

Comment

Working...
        X