X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Termite puts his stock in Wood

A Reggae Woodstock?

November 25, 2014 | 6:30 pm | Print

Above: Jamaican Minister of State in the Ministry of Tourism Damion Crawford

By the Caribbean Journal staff

Woodstock in the Caribbean?

That’s the idea being discussed by Jamaican Minister of State Damion Crawford, who said Jamaica could soon be hosting its own version of the landmark New York music festival.

The plan would be to stage a “reggae” Woodstock.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

This bredda think big but can he deliver?

What happen to the Entertainment registry he said would have happen by late summer?

What happen to the Entertainment Zone he was touting?

What happen to the changes in the Noise Act???

Come on dreadlocks deliver something.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LOL. Thinking big is easier.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Is this big thinking or just pure foolishness, I read this on Fox News Latino and just had to shake my head, it makes no sense at all.

"I called the (representatives) at Woodstock and ask them to consider having a reggae Woodstock in Jamaica. A member is coming down shortly to have a meeting," the Ministry of Tourism and Entertainment's Damion Crawford said.

I am trying to figure out who the hell he called, was it the farmer who owned the land, was it the organizers of Woodstock who have had little success since that event.

Why would you need to call the Woodstock people to have a Reggae concert, does the Woodstock name bring enough extra attention to make more people attend a reggae concert?

Seems this is a pretty empty idea with little merit.

Comment

They're gonna call it Weedstock

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Nice! Termite...wood...stock...clap him!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

closet to Woodstock we had is Reggae Sunsplash. The problem is not even Woodstock can replicate itself.

Wish him all the best but if we are having anything like this, government shouldn't be major in the planning, just sponsorship and logistics.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes that was impressive, even for Don1's high standards
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

lol

Comment

yuhseeit

Comment

LoL

Get ready to inhale
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Reggae Sunsplash II
                        Had some good times, falling asleep on reggae beds ($50 for cardboard bed).
                        talk talk talk
                        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                          Reggae Sunsplash II
                          Had some good times, falling asleep on reggae beds ($50 for cardboard bed).
                          talk talk talk
                          yep... mi memba di reggae bed dem... pure genius marketing

Comment

Working...
                          X