Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As unnu ah feast pon Babylon turkey & bruk ah buy Xmas gifts

...and other things which are either meaningless or self-destructive

Know that the most effective protest fi bun out Babylon Vampiyas is...seeit yah. It name everyday ORGANIZATION & STRATEGIC ACTION especially on economics & education....
    Not running up & dung waving cardboard placards & yappin pon di streetside (although there's a small place for that in the scheme of things)

Wi shudda start strategic action wid dis if wi did serious.....

Unfortunately we allow fools to lead us...and Babylon media games to bamboozle us
    Last edited by Don1; November 25, 2014, 03:06 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Babylon Shitstem is a Vampiya

Last edited by Don1; November 25, 2014, 04:28 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Well, me always boycotting! Never been to one of these Black Friday stuff yet!! To see how far removed I am from the madness -- I have been living here for 30++ years; and is only a few years ago, I realized that the day after Thanksgiving was called Black Friday!!
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
        Well, me always boycotting! Never been to one of these Black Friday stuff yet!! To see how far removed I am from the madness -- I have been living here for 30++ years; and is only a few years ago, I realized that the day after Thanksgiving was called Black Friday!!
        yuhseeit... every Friday ah Black Friday

Comment

You mad? 55" HDTV haffe buy dis Friday. Me a go lineup from tonight!

LOL.

Where is Marcus when you need him.

If you cannot do it, if you are not prepared to do it...then you will die. You race of cowards, you race of imbeciles, you race of good for nothings. If you can not do what other men have done, what other nations have done, what other races have done, then you yourself shall die!"
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Mi have black Tuesday yah now. Mi car deh a the mechanic and him a call with a good size bill, mi dryer, and dishwasher stop work, have a whole sync a plate fi go wash yah now.

Gimme a deal, black Friday or something, I don't know. All who a out deh go line up from Thursday night can gwaan.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It could be a 100" TV, me not leaving mi warm house to go stand up eena nuh cowl temperature!!

I don't take kindly to lines when I am spending my moola..................
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                You mad? 55" HDTV haffe buy dis Friday. Me a go lineup from tonight!

LOL.

Where is Marcus when you need him.
                Yep.. Black people's spirit, collectively, is almost totally corrupted by consumption of trinkets (virtually none of which we produce) ...corrupted by consumption of ridiculous corporate media (which creates virtual lemmings & zombies) ... and corrupted by a ridiculous focus on entertainment (yes we are noice performers but we own NONE of the main distribution platforms)

In essence we seek to CONSUME EVERYTHING but endeavor to OWN NOTHING ...

That is a prescription for enriching others...while we remain at the bottom of the barrel

How wi let down Marcus suh???

Comment

It will neva happen. There must be millions of black people who believe Wilson did no wrong, anyway!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    It will neva happen. There must be millions of black people who believe Wilson did no wrong, anyway!
                    Black people are generally asleep when it comes to prioritizing life issues...and when we awaken we're generally confused.

Case in point those awakened people in Missouri and other places who're on the streets. Out of all that emotional activism I can guarantee that what won't happen is the #1 thing we need..HIGH SCALE organization & strategic planning & execution

This comes from **** poor leadership at all levels...most importantly leadership @ home. That's where the rot starts and then continues til death

Babylon produces a mental disease in us which we're unable to cure it seems. In fact most are not even aware of it... being so trapped in the Babylon Matrix
                    Last edited by Don1; November 26, 2014, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Something as simple as voting, that so many suffered and died to win the right for.

If you compared the racial makeup of Ferguson, Missouri’s population as a whole to that of its government, it would be easy to mistake the city for an enclave of Jim Crow. Although nearly 70 percent of Ferguson is black, 50 of its 53 police officers are white. So are five of Ferguson’s six city council members. The mayor, James Knowles, is a white Republican.
                      Turnout is especially low among Ferguson’s African American residents, however. In 2013, for example, just 6 percent of eligible black voters cast a ballot in Ferguson’s municipal elections, as compared to 17 percent of white voters.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Something as simple as voting, that so many suffered and died to win the right for.
                        I agree voting is important...sometimes very important

What's much more important imho is culture. As you rightly pointed out..the sum total effect of our EVERYDAY actions constitutes our "culture".. and we're WOEFULLY lacking in that department. We have the mistaken belief that we have a strong "culture"...while in reality we're just good at singin', dancin' & playin'.. And we're good at that stuff because we PRACTICE it more than other groups who exercise better PRIORITIZATION of their time

Instead of bristling emotionally at the mention of cultural defects Black people should be analytical and realize that our culture is horribly WARPED with bad PRIORITIZATION... Realizing that this produces GROUP FAILURE.

It seems we need some Messiah to lead us to group success... but no modern day Marcus is about. Farrakhan had a big chance post MMM...and flopped or was bought out by Babylon
                        Last edited by Don1; November 26, 2014, 12:37 PM.

Comment

I tell you bwoy, the road ahead is not very encouraging but hope springs eternal.

Comment

I tell you bwoy, the road ahead is not very encouraging but hope springs eternal.
                            Natty neva get weary

But what is most irritating is those on the sidelines yappin with an opinion about everything....and an action about nothing outside their self interest

Comment

Working...
                            X