President Barrack Obama will go down in history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Barrack Obama will go down in history

as the most influential president in the USA. It will take time and history will be kind to his memories. He is effectively fulfilling almost every one of his campaign promises regardless of his popularity and despite the Repugs gridlocks. In two years time, the next president cannot undo what he's done to bring 5 million people out of the shadows. The Repugs have been painted into a corner on this.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

They say he is not a leader. Well, how is this for leadership!

Heh heh! I love it!

Cuba next!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

War inna Washington now. Repubs were not going to move on this at all. Good move.

Don't look for them to work with Obama on anything, anytime soon.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Cuba was already in the works (he has Kerry & Hagel), but the Panama Canal hiccup derailed the move.

Comment

No loss there. They have no intention nor desire to work with him.......There mission was & is to see him FAIL.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
            There mission was & is to see him FAIL.
            But he won't. He can't!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Driving home this evening and seeing gas price at $2.58/gal and reading earlier that unemployment claims have been the lowest since 2000, you have to wonder. What is this man doing? Let me stop before Horti accuse me of not being objective.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

simple. The democrats are coat tail grabber. They rode Obama coat tail into power but when they needed to defend his policies they are no where around. They did it the last mid term and lost and do it again. They needed to campaign on the same very topics you put forward and the economy but they choose not to, instead playing into republican hands.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dis president is so smart. Now he can apply to become a citizen himself!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Very bold move by the President, and totally on the right side of history as well. Constitutional law is his specialty so I am confident that he and his team knew where the boundaries are and only went as far as he knew he could go legally.

Truth be told, I think the Republicans are just going to go through the act of "outrage" and all that. They have to do that for their base who just came out and won the mid-terms for them but they know they cannot take this away and expect to ever appeal to Hispanics, and without them they cannot win a presidential election.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Thanx , Island a suh mi seeit,whatever action they will take is punitive,still hurt the dems found nothing of Obama to campaign on.I can only conclude racism.It juss nuh mek sense,and thats a trait of racist reasoning..irrational.
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

They've been outsmarted and outwitted yet again!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It was irrational. They almost campaigned against him to rhatid.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Don't worry, Elizabeth Warren is going to whip them in shape come 2016.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh know what , you hit the nail on the head....dammm with that saying, they campaigned against him.
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X