Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how our gov't operates!

Pity Branson is from the real world.

Minister of Finance and Planning Dr Omar Davies said Friday that he would have preferred if Virgin Atlantic Chairman, Richard Branson, did not confirm Air Jamaica's sale of its London-Kingston route to his airline when he did.

"I do not speak for Mr Branson," Davies said in response to a question at the press briefing at his ministry. "I would have preferred if he had not issued his statement."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Pity Branson is from the real world.

Minister of Finance and Planning Dr Omar Davies said Friday that he would have preferred if Virgin Atlantic Chairman, Richard Branson, did not confirm Air Jamaica's sale of its London-Kingston route to his airline when he did.

"I do not speak for Mr Branson," Davies said in response to a question at the press briefing at his ministry. "I would have preferred if he had not issued his statement."
    Why not? Nuh fi him private property? Steeuuupppsss..

Him betta hope seh the other side lose, otherwise him and Missa Vin will be in a world of hurt. I am sure that skeletons will be found in those closets.

Comment

Working...
    X