X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Grade CannaBiz dis!!!!!!!!!!

2 Lessons

1. Yes dem agguh tiyad fi si im face... through the smoke

2. Unnu cyan now dismiss ANY notion of Usain being more popular & topical than Bob

Stir It Up: Bob Marley to Headline Corporate Cannabis Brand

BY TONY DOKOUPIL
    For his legions of fans, Bob Marley was always more than a mega-selling pop star. He was a hero and a prophet, a dread-locked vision of peace, love and justice. Now, decades after his death in 1981, Marley’s iconic name and face will front something new: the first global brand of marijuana.

On Tuesday, in an exclusive segment on NBC’s TODAY, the Marley family and a Seattle-based private equity firm announced the creation of Marley Natural, “a premium cannabis brand rooted in the life and legacy” of one of marijuana’s most devoted sons.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Rasta to the worrlllllllll !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The HYPE : The 1st Global Brand.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/p...ront/19210983/

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Rasta to the worrlllllllll !
        Rita dem sellout to Wall St Vulture Kapital Funds which will keep 90% of the profits an' duh nutten fi poor people ah yaad...ah suh Babylon werk

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Stir it up!

Tun it up!

Light it up!

Up Up Up!
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Time Magazine

https://time.com/money/3591975/bob-marley-marijuana/

Comment

I can see the ads on TV. "One draw' in the background. Rita nuh ramp at all.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Marley’s family has joined with Privateer Holdings, a private equity firm focused on marijuana products
                Privateer is just a kinder name for Pirate... dem Babylon who rob I and I sold I to the merchant ships..

Quite appropriate

Comment

Somehow, there is no flow to the lyrics…"Owl privateers yes dey rob I".

Not even dat we get consoled with….sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                    Rita dem sellout to Wall St Vulture Kapital Funds which will keep 90% of the profits an' duh nutten fi poor people ah yaad...ah suh Babylon werk
                    Don, please reference your source for the statement in quote.

Thanks.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      Don, please reference your source for the statement in quote.

Thanks.
                      Sure ... My frontal lobe

You're welcome

Comment

Working...
                      X