RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HL, yuh tink mi can drink yet? Sorrel beer deh yah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, yuh tink mi can drink yet? Sorrel beer deh yah!

And now… Red Stripe gives you Sorrel Beer
    A Lager Christmas

BY TERRON DEWAR Business reporter dewart@jamaicaobserver.com

Sunday, November 16, 2014

And now… Red Stripe gives you Sorrel Beer

The fusion of the authentic Jamaican Christmas drink with the island's signature lager is being hailed as a first for the alcoholic beverage industry in Jamaica and will introduce "an unexpected combination of beer, sorrel and ginger extracts, infused with exotic spices to deliver an unforgettable taste experience", Red Stripe Brand Manager Erin Mitchell told the Jamaica Observer.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...stmas_17940057

Jink up! (burp) Scusay mwah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Shandy...mi nuh know a wha di hype!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well, its a branding thing. Sorrell beer for Christmas just sound like the real ting!
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Lawks Gamma man! How yuh fi style di ting like dat?!

Nuh bodda want none. Gi mi di real sorrel wid a healthy shot a whites into it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Some good products finally coming out of Jamaica, this hasn't been for a long time. We need proper marketing.

Right now you have Sorrel syrup and ginger syrup which taste very good.
          They can check me how to mix it and serve it and it will be a big hit. The taste of these product are very good and natural.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

This is an outstanding (marketing ) idea!!

A business associate of mine just opened a Growler Station http://growler-station.com/growler/craftap/ that I visited for the first time last week end.

The idea exposed me to the 'endless' spectrum in beer crafting.

Someone in RedStripe Product Development Dept. is doing some thinking.

Hope they export that new beer to ATL. I would love to try it.

BTW: I had to had over the car keys at the end of the session.

It
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X