• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carolyn Cooper 1-0 KC Old Boys

Carolyn Cooper 1: KC Old Boys 0
    Published: Monday | November 17, 2014
    Michael Abrahams

Kingston College, KC, Fortis. Whatever you want to call it, this high school is one of the greatest institutions in Jamaica, with an impressive history.
    They have the longest winning streak in Champs for boys (1962-1975), have won the Manning Cup and the Sunlight Cup on multiple occasions, and are the current champions and most frequent winners of Schools' Challenge Quiz (11 victories).

The list of distinguished Jamaicans who attended Kingston College and have contributed to the development of our nation is so long that I would not even attempt to start it here, and the unity of their past students is incredibly powerful. So, how could such a large number of big 'grey-back' men from this formidable institution allow a little 5ft 5in woman to totally discombobulate them?

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...cleisure2.html
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

This guy plays no favourites. He whaps the KCOBs and he whaps Carolyn Cooper.

The good Professor dished it out! Can she take it?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

There is nothing to take then Karl,he explained she was cunning and careful,he merely used her tactics against her,the one that can(be misinterpreted.
      My thing is one way or the other the reponse she solicited is by itself testimony to the guys being sexist, misogynistic or chauvinistic.
      She was correct...and anticipated it,ergo..

Comment

We will know if it was worth it,KCOBA may make appropriate policies changes,all this is just for that.
        Last edited by Rockman; November 17, 2014, 06:27 PM.

Comment

We shall see, Rockman!

Comment

Don't forget the headline - Karo 1 KC 0

Karo keeps winning. The (predictable) reaction of the KCOBs; the fact that we are still talking about it. Looks more like 2-0 to me!

Can Karo handle it?!? More dan! Wi not even remember she made a fool of herself wid Kartel!

3-0!

If wi nuh careful dem pick up 7 again!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You know I was really thinking about 7-0,kust could not figure an ideal way of inserting it..,you did well.
              Rudi is a KC man,he has handled everything superbly, he could have drape and bax me up but he is a thinking person.

Comment

LOL! Very low blow against the brave when they have already fallen to the canvas
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Not only can she take it, she WANTS it. You nuh know Carolyn Cooper?
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

No, I don't.
                    She sounds like a very interesting person. ...and so is the writer of the response. Could be 'nice' to sit down with both and gauge the measure of each. Could be fun!

Comment

I don't know her know her, but I did see her a few months ago. I told her that I loved her articles, her love for her black people and our native language and encouraged her to keep doing her thing. Almost asked her what the hell she was thinking when she had her Kartel moment but decided against it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Re: Kartel moment
                        hehehehe!

Comment

Working...
                        X