Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• karl any thoughts

on what is happening with the NHT?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    on what is happening with the NHT?
    Do not wish to air my thoughts. ...but I shall leave you with an emoticon -
    Thanks for asking!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

was just wondering as i do not recall seeing anything from you and usually you are front and centre with these types of issues.

remember my words ... "mental midget"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Do not wish to air my thoughts. ...but I shall leave you with an emoticon -
        Thanks for asking!

Well said Karl .....
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          was just wondering as i do not recall seeing anything from you and usually you are front and centre with these types of issues.

remember my words ... "mental midget"
          I know!
          I also know you remember that I have said that arrogance always destroys. Let the chips fall where they may!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

LOL
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
            X