No announcement yet.

Bill Cosby = Serial Rapist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody inna Philly done know long time.

Rock lives in philly...

Comment

If yuh wrong, micant sorry fi yuh!

We dont bentucater

Comment

There may be some truths to some of these claims but I have to wonder about the motives of these women crawling out of the woodwork after being silent for over two decades. Rape is a strong word
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Done know what? Drugging?

The drugging part of this is the part that seems the strangest. A rich and popular actor should not need to drug anyone and we should not have heard about it. However, drugs or no drugs, a black man should not have been able to rape white women in 1965 one year after the civil rights act of 1964 and get away with it. A casting couch arrangement coming back to haunt him sounds more plausible because it was normal behavior. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casting_couch

Finally. it is not easy to take down a US $400 million dollar millionaire in 2014. This sound like an organized take down designed to take him down now. A ratings protection game?
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I don't agree with you totally Time. Saying he shouldn't need to drug and rape anyone is like saying any rich and powerful man does not need to rape women or children. Well guess what, they do anyway. It is not about what they have to do it is about doing what they want and not thinking anybody can tell them no. I am speaking generally here, not about Cosby.

You point about the time in which some of these incidents takes place has some merit. It does sound like some kind of agenda is at work here but like I always say about any agenda, if most of what is being said is true it really doesn't matter what the motivation is.

All I know is that it is a LOT of women. Could they all be lying? Yes. Do I think it is likely ? No I don't. Not when he had settled with one already in 2005 when she had 13 others lined up to testify against him.
            Last edited by Islandman; November 24, 2014, 10:25 AM.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
            X