X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing America: Casey Gerald and MBAxAmerica

Casey Gerald
    Co-Founder and CEO, MBAxAmerica

His credentials: MBA from Harvard Business School and a BA from Yale College

Why he decided to skip the bar exam: "I wanted to be a lawyer because I thought lawyers were fighting for change," says Gerald. "But while at Yale I went to a lecture, and the speaker said if you wanted to change the world in the 20th century, become a lawyer. But if you want to change the world in the 21st century, go to business school. That was a light bulb that went off for me."

How MBAxAmerica got started: It began as a personal journey. Last year, Gerald and his three co-founders decided to embark on an 8,000-mile journey to help small businesses all over the United States, and the impact of their trip inspired them to start an organization dedicated to pairing dedicated MBA students with entrepreneurs across the country.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/10...ld-mbaxamerica
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

I suggested that UWI send interns to communities and work on programs and productivity in these community as a part of their program and it goes towards their grades.

This kind of twinning can be very productive.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X