RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What more can we expect?!! Each new twist...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Islandman -- answers to such questions, will never see the light of day.

Whose plane took the man back to Trinidad? Nuff mix-up, blend-up and stir-up in the mixer!! It tun up fi reel
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Lambert Brown ask him about the former Goodyear -- that tire place that used to be in St. Thomas.
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Don't even bring that up MdmeX, very sore point with me.

His actions there contributed greatly to that company to leaving town far earlier than they would have otherwise.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I came across this proposal on the web:

I think in honour of Lambert Brown’s contribution to manufacturing, the NHT should by the Goodyear Factory ( Land and Building) and rename the building the “Lambert Brown” building.
          The building stands to day a a testament to Mr Brown tireless work to the manufacturing sector in the 1990′s and the remnants he left behind during his rampage.
          Since we are in the season of naming streets and building, I believe its time that Mr Brown be honoured with his own building
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

LoL -- too many of them walking free, when they should be behind BARS!! (and not the ones that specialize in the sale of J WRAY & NEPHEW)
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
            X