RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What more can we expect?!! Each new twist...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What more can we expect?!! Each new twist...

Makes this thing look worse and worse

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/...twist_17954299

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...us/focus1.html

turns.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You can expect more D1 prophecy fi fulfill

Most things don't happen by accident

People are you Ready...Jamaica's New Age of Accountability

Once ...due to the Magnificent Hidden MOU Trap laid by Phillips/US and also his own unbelievable stupidity.... Bruce "One Liad" Golding was forced by civil society to:

Apologize to the Nation in disgrace
      Bawl lika Baby on National TV then finally..
      RESIGN like Nicodemus by Night

...the people have wrested some power from the corrupt political leadership. Corruption is not as tolerated... as the people have had the scales removed from their eyes...at least partially. Long may it continue.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yuh nuh ear bout di DPP?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Has Lennie switched from JLP to PNP?
          My impressions of him was that he was a die-hard JLP man up to 1990! Have lost touch and spoken to him only once since 1990.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

How is that important pray tell?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              Yuh nuh ear bout di DPP?
              hear what pray tell?

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

The reason why Golding and the commissioner of police abruptly retired will never be known to the masses,that was agreed on by the backdoor negotiations that preceded..
                Everything will eventually be revealed though.

Comment

I suspect that whatever he is or was, it is secondary to his money.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

You have to wonder sometimes who is advising Portia to make her statements. Did they actually think that by her saying that NHT purchased the expensive land but not the intellectual property along with it, that would have thrown water on the issue?

Isn't the OBVIOUS follow up question, so why then did they buy the land?
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                      The reason why Golding and the commissioner of police abruptly retired will never be known to the masses,that was agreed on by the backdoor negotiations that preceded..
                      Everything will eventually be revealed though.
                      I am not so sanguine that this would be revealed any time soon

For instance the vast crimes of the 1970s in Jamaica (leading to thousands of deaths) most likely perpetrated by a powerful foreign state have never been revealed... although scholars have established the high probability of US ownership of the atrocities

Some things are not meant for the light of day... they're too disruptive for the boiling frogs

Comment

Read what I posted about the tangled web with the banker who fell from grace.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I did

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                            I am not so sanguine that this would be revealed any time soon

For instance the vast crimes of the 1970s in Jamaica (leading to thousands of deaths) most likely perpetrated by a powerful foreign state have never been revealed... although scholars have established the high probability of US ownership of the atrocities

Some things are not meant for the light of day... they're too disruptive for the boiling frogs
                            What wi talking about here? Schoolboy football or something else?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh what tangled webs are woven with all these Deceptions!!
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                              X