Assasin, MdmeX it looks like Anthony Bourdain spent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin, MdmeX it looks like Anthony Bourdain spent

some time in your part of Jamaica this visit. It will be airing this Sunday on CNN.

http://www.eater.com/2014/11/10/7187...ken-in-jamaica

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/11/13/li...html?hpt=tr_c1
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

what time sunday?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thanks Islandman, I will try to watch it.
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Looks like he lost some weight!
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Usually 9pm I believe
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

thanks.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He has been there before.

About 2 years ago, in his original show, he was eating jerk chicken in Kingston. A segment also showing him meeting Mutabaruka at his home--eating ital and other concoctions....
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

yeah I saw that one.

Comment

Yes but I was a little bit disappointed with that one. It wasn't that bad but compared to what I was used to on his program I thought he could have been taken to far more interesting places off the beaten path than a cave with bats and Mutas house

Comment

Good point!
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Any thoughts on the program? I thought it was interesting. I like how he spoke to both the locals about Winnifred beach , etc as well as the big money developers like Lee Chin and Blackwell. Carl Bradshaw has seen better days though.

Comment

love the politricks of it...rich vs poor or rasta.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Parts Unknown Jamaica: Just the One-Liners

http://www.eater.com/2014/11/17/7222...the-one-liners

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So after Lee Chin spend how much Dollaz on Trident -- it is still empty? Construction on the place had stopped for years, but with the recent completion, me thinks it would have an occupancy level.

Sass: What was the name of the Baroness who started the construction of the Castle (now owned by Lee Chin)?
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

It look as if they want to turn it into a gated tourist community, or a gated very, very , very rich community.

How poor people fi live without a beach , BUSH ?

Comment

Working...
                              X