Is there any doubt how much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any doubt how much

sense Jamaicans have? The man dem get fed up wid the bad roads a Portland and decide fi tek it tuh the streetz. No problem there. What is friggin funny is that the man dem cut dung light post .... now some areas nuh have no electricity. I guess when dusk comes around dem ago duh a tune like Anti Justice Nicholson, "If I knew then what a I know now!"
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

'Cut off dem nose to spite dem face' - an age old problem in Jamaica. The thing about this one is - unlike some of the pollution problems - is that the cause and effect are almost instantaneous. I am positive after it was done there was a collective "r ass!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      sense Jamaicans have? The man dem get fed up wid the bad roads a Portland and decide fi tek it tuh the streetz. No problem there. What is friggin funny is that the man dem cut dung light post .... now some areas nuh have no electricity. I guess when dusk comes around dem ago duh a tune like Anti Justice Nicholson, "If I knew then what a I know now!"
      Lazie, mi never hear bout this, where did you get that piece of news from. That is the heights of MADNESS or DARKNESS
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Power 106 news!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          NO!

They'll just do like Lazie and say, "a gova-ment fault!"
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
            'Cut off dem nose to spite dem face' - an age old problem in Jamaica. The thing about this one is - unlike some of the pollution problems - is that the cause and effect are almost instantaneous. I am positive after it was done there was a collective "r ass!"

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X