RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China and Amerkah cut deal....naaaah....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China and Amerkah cut deal....naaaah....

This would disappoint the cheer-leaders wearing purple g-strings wid their pom pom

Stale news but here you go:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...ffs/ar-AA7AzEF
    Last edited by HL; November 11, 2014, 07:33 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Tell them aready that the rule of economics say, the richer China get is more deal for America but them a think 1970 still. She China open their stock market to the West.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It's best if both of you stay clear of geopolitics

Your naivete is both embarrassing and alarming
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Geo politics come second to everything. Growing of the Chinese economy is paramount and same thing for the American economy.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Geo politics come second to everything. Growing of the Chinese economy is paramount and same thing for the American economy.
          You clearly don't understand how the world works.

You're so far behind that I cannot help you.

I'm out

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I very much understand how the world work. China is more interested in the development of its people, and so to is US. Sorry your warped help view is not needed at the moment .

Comment

I know that is the kumbaya style prism through which you view the world. It is not 100% off base as a concept.... but it's so simplistic that you fall for it hook, line & sinker

Unfortunately your profound ignorance about the factors which affect the geopolitical balance of forces and your penchant for illogical thinking disable you from understanding HOW the world works.

Don't feel too bad though... you share that condition with most peeps
              Last edited by Don1; November 12, 2014, 10:18 AM.

Comment

I can bet you were one who thought Russia was going to overthrow the USA in the 70s. Politics will always play a role but the fact is economy is the primary concern here. To think I am not aware of your so called Geo political point of view is naïve on your part.

My point is Chinese growth by itself over the long term means American growth as well as both countries have to relate to each other with capital, tourism, goods and services so the rise of China doesn't mean the death of America as you have been predicting. Babylon falling is only in your head.

Comment

You can bet all you like... but you remain a neophyte to international development issues

Let me start your primary education.. What is the most significant change in the global balance of forces in the past 25 years?

Comment

China been open for business and foreign investment and the management of their economy. That is what started the Chinese growth.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      China been open for business and foreign investment and the management of their economy. That is what started the Chinese growth.
                      Wrong. I knew you would be trapped by the obvious.

The biggest shift in geopolitics in the past 25 years has been the disintegration of the Soviet empire and the emergence of a unipolar world order dominated by the United States ... Obviously when the Soviet Union was around the world had 2 power centers and was bi-polar

Geopolitics is not merely "current affairs." If you don't understand history, geography, economic trends, military developments, non-state power groups, shifting national alliances and national agendas etc etc ... it is not possible to understand geopolitics

That said... I'm out
                      Last edited by Don1; November 12, 2014, 10:55 AM.

Comment

So the Soviet break up was in 1991 or there about. How much has the Chinese grown then??? The last 15 years China has been major international player so you can pick what you want. The growth of China will affect in the future more than crumbled Soviet Empire. Talking about current now my youth. Soviet get left behind for now.

Talk to any international business or political analyst and they will tell that China will impact us more than anything else in the current.
                        Last edited by Assasin; November 12, 2014, 11:02 AM.

Comment

You still do not understand... do some research yute. I posted a link for you to learn from. Or start reading publications like Foreign Policy or Foreign Affairs magazines to get some basics. Then review the English language media from foreign states to TRY to understand them

Your TV diet of football, reality shows & sitcoms will not fulfill the task

Comment

There is nothing about economic challenges and the growth of China in this article. We are talking about current events that affects the world greatly. LOL, a dat you post, do better than that man. You woulda get that offa Wicki. LOL!!!!

Show me how the Soviet break up will affect us 10 years from now. Will the US be the only Dominant military power? We know they will not be the only economic power and yes Babylon will not fall.LOL

From your Magazine, I hope you read article like this

http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articl...logic-of-trade
                            Last edited by Assasin; November 12, 2014, 11:15 AM.

Comment

=Assasin;499813]There is nothing about economic challenges and the growth of China in this article. We are talking about current events that affects the world greatly. LOL, a dat you post, do better than that man. You woulda get that offa Wicki. LOL!!!!
                              I asked you about the biggest shift in geopolitics in the past 25 years... that would be the end of the Soviet empire.

The fact that you STILL don't understand this even after I've pointed it out with scholarly references only means your ignorance appears incurable

Show me how the Soviet break up will affect us 10 years from now. Will the US be the only Dominant military power? We know they will not be the only economic power and yes Babylon will not fall.LOL
                              Sass this gibberish is embarrassing... mi shame fi yuh

From your Magazine, I hope you read article like this

http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articl...logic-of-trade
                              Did you read the article? Nope

Sass the subjek bigga dan yuh... tap yuh foolishness wile yuh ave a shred of decency left

Comment

Working...
                              X