RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China and Amerkah cut deal....naaaah....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read the article. It is simple what I have been saying in my posts in this thread, I hope you read it.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass yuh nuh reddy fi diss subjek. You haven't prepared yourself to play in this arena. Do a few years of study on geography, history, military affairs etc and return wid likkle sense

Meantime yuh ah duh dat si if yuh cyan find mi post whe yuh claim mi predict di PNP agguh win election

You don't wish to be a liar and an ignoramus.. or do you?
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I will find it, nuh worry, you know I always do even when you deny it.

Do you know about military affairs??? LOL!!! for some reason gwaan fool yourself. Yeah man, Babylon a fall since 1970s. LOL!!! 20 years from now I can see you posting the same thing. What you are posting have more to do with a deep rooted Philosophy, than the current reality.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass I've prepared myself to analyse geopolitics via many years of wide ranging study. It seems all you've done is skim thru "news" from one, limited perspective

It's a waste of my time to engage you on a subject on which you're profoundly ignorant

That's like my discussing with you which so called "gaffer" in kick n run English ball is the best...I wouldn't... I'm as ignorant on that subject as you are of geopolitics.

I'm out
          Last edited by Don1; November 12, 2014, 12:34 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            Sass I've prepared myself to analyse geopolitics via many years of wide ranging study. It seems all you've done is skim thru "news" from one, limited perspective

It's a waste of my time to engage you on a subject on which you're profoundly ignorant

That's like my discussing with you which "gaffer" in kick n run English ball is the best...I wouldn't... i'm as ignorant on that subject as you are on geopolitics

I'm out
            ...did not know I would see the day when A'ssasin have 1 retreating.

Gwane 'sass!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              ...did not know I would see the day when A'ssasin have 1 retreating.

Gwane 'sass!
              Well when confronted with a hopeless ignoramus my Mommy taught me to consider withdrawal lest I be caught up in their folly

With that in mind I bid you adieu
              Last edited by Don1; November 12, 2014, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Go back and read your posting over the last four years

"Babylon is falling" "China is rising" "Babylon economy is tanking" The growth of China military" "

Wake up man, both countries are growing. Many American companies have a part to share in the growth of China, China don't want to see America fail. Chinese are investing in America and Americans are investing in China. China have a big group of people who are left out of the boom and The government will not do anything to affect their growth and losing a decent relationship with America. Yes there will be a lot of juggling and deals but don't for one minute think Babylon is falling soon or China going to replace the Soviet Union in the cold war. Wake up and realize the Cold war is over, new day, new challenges and opportunities abound.

Comment

Sass one of your weaknesses is literal or one dimensional thinking. Case in point....you take that Babylon stuff too literally. It is merely a staple of popular Jamaican culture that amuses me to use metaphorically. With your limited approach to reasoning you misinterpret my metaphors as reality .. Didn't know you were quite that gullible.
                  Perhaps you also think I believe PNP types are really of the Blattodea order

Anyway for you to be able to perform adequate geopolitical analysis you first have to know what the subject is...you currently do not. You confuse the subject with mere "current affairs"... it is NOT.
                  It constitutes the underlying forces which DETERMINE current and also future affairs.....those forces are complicated and also often obfuscated....and not amenable to the superficial approach you pursue

Now tap waste man time and guh duh some studying fi improve yuh knowledge base.

Your first course should be Elements of Logic ...without that any information you may gather will be useless
                  Last edited by Don1; November 12, 2014, 02:18 PM.

Comment

The fact is your heading is always supportive of article not favorable to the US. Most have no objectivity so it doesn't matter about your deep knowledge as when your eyes are clouded it hard to see the real world.

Show me the article that you have posted, positive of the US economy, productivity, and any area where they are beating China. It is always the other so you compromise whatever you are trying to do. I hope you are not paranoid that the country you live in for many years going under and the Chinese taking over.

Comment

Sass.. yuh have time..

When serious people want to know about geo-politics especially chiney affairs they consult with a real Don.. Lee Kuan Yew..

Not self-inflated Don-Amateurs in a rum-bar..

<Lee Kuan Yew

The Grand Master's Insights on China, the United States, and the World
                      Overview

When Lee Kuan Yew speaks, who listens? Presidents, prime ministers, chief executives, and all who care about global strategy.>

Now tap waste time with the yapster..

Comment

I do not need to be positive on anything or any one or to show YOU anything... I need critical analysis

If you want positive a positive US spin...stick to your favorite networks...you'll get it by the bucketful ...
                        Last edited by Don1; November 12, 2014, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Yuh come forward wid yuh Yew brown-nosing yute?? Yuh brite

Las' time yuh try yuh hand at political analysis it was wid a certain "Chess Masta" supporting a renown criminal... Dat Chess Masta foolishness neva werk out too well fi yuh...lol! wooiiee

Now begone wid yuh rubbish..

Comment

let me cast some pearls before swine..

<Graham Allison and Robert Blackwill, two leading strategic thinkers, asked Lee Kuan Yew the toughest questions that matter most to thoughtful Americans weighing the challenges of the next quarter century. Drawing on their in-depth interviews with Lee as well as his voluminous writings and speeches, the authors extract the essence of his visionary thinking. The questions and answers that constitute the core of the book cover topics including the futures of China and the United States, U.S.-China relations, India, and globalization.>

http://www.amazon.com/Lee-Kuan-Yew-I...ds=lee+kwan+yu

I now return you to your self-stimulation...

Comment

Mi nuh bizniz wid yuh Yew idolatry yute. Is a free kuntry...gwaan hug up yuh Yew blow up dolly same way

BTW...how yuh Chess Masta dese days...im still ah spen' im time shoot bird??

Comment

mi cyaan hug him up.. line too lang !

Comment

Working...
                                X