I cannot get use to folks using their cell phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot get use to folks using their cell phone

...while expecting to do a business transaction.

I cordially ask that they finsih their call...then we can do business.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

A lot of businesses I see these days have signs objecting to cell phone use while being attended. You may wish to invest in a cell phone signal jammer.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Isn't that against the law? I read an article recently about a couple in Florida who were arrested by the FBI for jamming cell phone signals. For all I know, this could violate FCC regulations. I know the equipment may be available for purchase, but that does not change the law.

Here is a link to the FCC's site on the matter.
      http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/jammer-enforcement
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I hate when people call me at my office and is then trying to talk to someone else in the background while talking to me.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yes, against the law.
          http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/jamm...nt-against-law
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

....and that's a big part of the problem. You don't know if the person is addressing you or the person on the phone.

As I mentioned, I politely ask that they finish their conversation.....
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Jangle that ranks HIGH on my Top Ten list of Things That **** Me Off !
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I would love one of those Jammers for all the A$holes on the bus at 6:00 a.m. who think they should have a conversation from Bklyn to Manhattan.
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

I was in the Doctor's office -- small waiting room and this woman was having a long conversation on her cellphone, with no consideration for the other patients.

I hate these inconsiderate jerks!!
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                  X