They said the country is moving in the wrong direction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They said the country is moving in the wrong direction

and voted to put it on the right track. Oh ... wait ... this just in ...

U.S. private sector creates 230,000 jobs in October: ADP

EW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. private employers added 230,000 jobs in October, the most since June and exceeding economists' expectations as mid-sized businesses added the most workers in more than seven years, a report by a payrolls processor showed on Wednesday.

Economists surveyed by Reuters had forecast the ADP National Employment Report would show a gain of 220,000 jobs.
    September's private payrolls were revised up to 225,000 from the previously reported 213,000.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-priv...132128930.html
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

i looked at it in amazement then i thought for a bit and was not that amazed. liberals are not as passionate ar republicans and are therefore more fickle ... depending on the cause du jour.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Democrats are crazy. How can they not campaign on Jobs and better economy?? I listened their ads and none of them did that. The abandon Obama and Healthcare. They pretty much campaign on nothing. They failed to list any accomplishment over their reign, so what did they expect????
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Democrats are crazy. How can they not campaign on Jobs and better economy?? I listened their ads and none of them did that. The abandon Obama and Healthcare. They pretty much campaign on nothing. They failed to list any accomplishment over their reign, so what did they expect????
        ... and that is why they deserved to lose. The GOP had to stop talking about the deficit, the economy is growing, unemployment is below 6%, etc .... and the idiots all tried to distant themselves from all of that.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Democrats are still not convinced that the country views Obama's policies as "good" things, hence they ran away from them. You are exactly right, they campaigned on nothing. One of them didn't even want to admit that she voted for Obama. Spineless.

I still think they would have lost the Senate though, it just wasn't a good hand for Democrats this year with the seats that were up for re-election and the unpopularity of Obama.

With the way the economy is improving it should reach more of the suffering working class in the next year or two. Hilary should reap the benefits of that.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I know here in Georgia which is a Red state, the poll was was close until the last few days. If their strategy was right they could have maybe pulled it off. They may have one but they didn't give themselves much of a chance.

I think Obama numbers maybe bad because of ISIS and few other things but I am not convinced it is bad on domestic policies. Democrats didn't use improving economy, oil price, Healthcare, Immigration or any of their known topics.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The Democrats will win by a landslide in the next general elections. The Democratic party again has proven to be very lazy when it comes to putting in the same amount of work for the mid-terms as they do for general elections. It is bewildering how for the second time they've abandoned the president. They have so many positives to campaign on.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The only problem is incumbents usually have an advantage and democrats throw that away.

Let us see how Hillary work out because god forbid she don't run, are there Democrats out there to compete? Are any other putting themselves out there?

Republicans policies equal run up and then Recession

Comment

All politics is local.... voted for a republican for Gov, and split my votes
                  for other offices between Dems & Repubs.

The Dems put up a lot of weak candidates who lacked a spine, and ran
                  away from Obama. The economy is actually doing very well, foreign policy
                  no so well. They failed to campaign on their positives.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    The only problem is incumbents usually have an advantage and democrats throw that away.

Let us see how Hillary work out because god forbid she don't run, are there Democrats out there to compete? Are any other putting themselves out there?

Republicans policies equal run up and then Recession

Nuh badda thing that people going "gaga" over another Clinton, named Hillary !! She will get votes, only because people are dire hard Dems!
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Doubt Dems will win the next election and it depends on the candidate.
                      If Hilary runs against Rand Paul, I may just vote for him.
                      Tired of the Clintons & their baggage!!!
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

look at the alternatives, Jeb Bush leading the pack on the other side.

Comment

Don't let regional elections fool you Hortical , the Presidential electoral map is stacked in favor of the Dems and will continue to be so as long as the Republicans continue with their backward mentality of dismissing the demographic trends.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                            All politics is local.... voted for a republican for Gov, and split my votes
                            for other offices between Dems & Repubs.

The Dems put up a lot of weak candidates who lacked a spine, and ran
                            away from Obama. The economy is actually doing very well, foreign policy
                            no so well. They failed to campaign on their positives.
                            What is wrong about the foreign policy?
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I doubt that. It all depends on the candidate.
                              A weak Dem candidate can lose to a Rep in a deep blue state.

Comment

Working...
                              X