More PNP Pamphlet Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More PNP Pamphlet Material

"Has the road system been expanded? Are there improved roads? Are there on going plans to improve roads...currently being worked on?

Has the water supply system been expanded and improved? Are there plans to improve same?

Sewage systems improved? Is it not expanded sewage systems...and more sewage systems? Are there plans on the drawing board to improve same?"

Reality:

Montego Bay, St James - Minister of state for transport and Works Richard Azan has outlined several short and long term solutions to alleviate flooding in this tourist resort, following a tour of downtown Montego Bay and other sections of the parish which experienced severe flooding due to heavy rains last Wednesday.

Karl.. once again.. what is your Agenda ?

Are you working on commission or is it a salaried position ?

"The roof is leaking.. well that is one way of looking at it.. another way is improved water collection system.."

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    "Has the road system been expanded? Are there improved roads? Are there on going plans to improve roads...currently being worked on?

Has the water supply system been expanded and improved? Are there plans to improve same?

Sewage systems improved? Is it not expanded sewage systems...and more sewage systems? Are there plans on the drawing board to improve same?"

Reality:

Montego Bay, St James - Minister of state for transport and Works Richard Azan has outlined several short and long term solutions to alleviate flooding in this tourist resort, following a tour of downtown Montego Bay and other sections of the parish which experienced severe flooding due to heavy rains last Wednesday.

Karl.. once again.. what is your Agenda ?

Are you working on commission or is it a salaried position ?

"The roof is leaking.. well that is one way of looking at it.. another way is improved water collection system.."
    ...am I wrong on contenting that there has been improvemetns and larger coverage in all those areas?

Ofcourse not!

Should more be done?

Ofcourse! That more needs to be done should not have us lying about what has happened over the last several years.

Our situation could be likened to a family of husband and wife living in a two room apartment who have graduated to a three bedroom house with living, dinning and bathroom now claiming no progress has been made because the family is now husband, wife and five teenage children now uncomfortable in the situation that now holds.

Massa move di JLP blinkers fram yuh yeye!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      ...am I wrong on contenting that there has been improvemetns and larger coverage in all those areas?

Ofcourse not!

Should more be done?

Ofcourse! That more needs to be done should not have us lying about what has happened over the last several years.

Our situation could be likened to a family of husband and wife living in a two room apartment who have graduated to a three bedroom house with living, dinning and bathroom now claiming no progress has been made because the family is now husband, wife and five teenage children now uncomfortable in the situation that now holds.

Massa move di JLP blinkers fram yuh yeye!
      You respond to Comment and give the Government a grade yet ?

JLP Blinkers ? It is you that is defending the indefensible, not I.

I am not the one with the 'change problem'.

I can apply basic critical thinking.. you are the one compromised.

Comment

Working...
      X