More snipets of Insanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More snipets of Insanity

"You believe Bruce will speed that expansion along...solve all our problem. I believe that Bruce has grown up in a party that concentrates on making the rich richer...and, thinks that what falls from the plates of the rich is enough for the rest"

Can you validate any of this or is this more esoterics ?

Ronnie Thwaites commenting on economy since 1989:

'Greatest transfer of resources from the poor to the rich since slavery was abolished'

Who is the madman.. you or Ronnie Thwaites...

I believe he was talking about life under the PNP party..

I thought Bruce grew up under the JLP..?

Which party did McKenzie grow up under.. which party did Atkins grow up under ????

I suppose under Atkins the KSAC was in a rennaisance period.. den McKenzie come in and give you a reality check...

I keep telling you that someone did a really effed up Mind Job on you.. yuh refuse to appreciate that...

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    "You believe Bruce will speed that expansion along...solve all our problem. I believe that Bruce has grown up in a party that concentrates on making the rich richer...and, thinks that what falls from the plates of the rich is enough for the rest"

Can you validate any of this or is this more esoterics ?

Ronnie Thwaites commenting on economy since 1989:

'Greatest transfer of resources from the poor to the rich since slavery was abolished'

Who is the madman.. you or Ronnie Thwaites...

I believe he was talking about life under the PNP party..

I thought Bruce grew up under the JLP..?

Which party did McKenzie grow up under.. which party did Atkins grow up under ????

I suppose under Atkins the KSAC was in a rennaisance period.. den McKenzie come in and give you a reality check...

I keep telling you that someone did a really effed up Mind Job on you.. yuh refuse to appreciate that...
    ...and, who is Rionnie Thwaites?

Someone who went about the transfer of wealth to himself by less than above board means?

Just asking!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      ...and, who is Rionnie Thwaites?

Someone who went about the transfer of wealth to himself by less than above board means?

Just asking!
      Ronnie Thwaites as far as I recall is some Rhodes Scholar breddah with a program on the air that is a member of your Party.

I figured someone from your own party explaining the facts of life to you would carry more weight than someone not in the party.. I did not want to risk people being labelled as simply 'labourites'.

Let me ask you some basic questions.. Who owes the almost 1 Trillion dollars in debt and who is it owed tuh ?

How is this debt serviced ?

Who is earning the high interest on this debt ?

What was this money used for ?

What is the productive effect of this borrowed Money ?

Yuh don't have a clue about the Telecom situation in Jamaica.. let me see if you have a clue about basic economics..

Comment

Working...
      X