RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eek-a-Mouse delivers accusation on Marley brothers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, understand that. Hopefully Ziggy does care, yuh cyan do the conscious reggae music business and don't care, otherwise the whole deal is a total farce.

Comment

Ok, it depends on the local artists, but most can barely hold a note.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Jam $$$ or USD?

Comment

LOL. You right fe ask, but him say clearly that the 4K US$ down payment was just "pocket money". You think dem Jamaican artiste easy?
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
            Ok, understand that. Hopefully Ziggy does care, yuh cyan do the conscious reggae music business and don't care, otherwise the whole deal is a total farce.
            Has been a farce for many artistes for years!

Shiloh and Buju?!?! Farce!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              If you fix it up you lose the historical significance?
              That could be it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is first the community responsibility, then the government and then others.

When you use to hear bout Ray Town as a youth you wanted to go, Skateland etc. This is of more significance and if some real community work take place, it can improve. Without that the government will pay lip service and the Marley and others will make Marley's restaurant and taste bad patty in Orlanda, while creating resorts in Bahamas and continue give a few people a few shilling.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LOL!!! how you know so?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    It is first the community responsibility, then the government and then others.
                    The community?!?! They poor as hell?!? How can they do anything?!!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ah Mosiah it start with the small thing and activism. Poverty is not a crime. Nobody naw come unless you give them reason to. 10 years from now you hear the powers that be say "them neva know say a so people live". The community just need a good leader or two.

It starts with the community. If they think anybody going to invest as it is now, they make a sad mistake, and their friendly government ministers will continue to pay lip service until they think there is interest from others.

Comment

The community extends beyond those actually living in it at any point in time though.

One would think that there are enough people in the music and entertainment fraternity with an interest in Trench Town as a cultural landmark to make something happen there, but I suppose as usual most will yap and leave it as that.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                        X