Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those who dance the jig for Asians in Jamaica

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/...maica_17819797

Our success educationally, industrially and politically is based upon the protection of a nation founded by ourselves. And the nation can be nowhere else but in Africa.
    Marcus Garvey
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

We have a political psycho- social problem,that needs to address human rights ,where every Jamaican feels that his vote counts,can make a diiference,where every voice can be heard on par with any other,where justice knows no class,where respect for each other is a part of the constitution.Where transparency is the norm,where questioning and explanations arent an offence but joyous celebration of Rasspek,until then we will have the americanization,the asianization,the europeanization,the south americanization,the carribbeanization of Jamaica.The Jamaicanization of Jamaica is an illusion forever pursued but will never be attained.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

For those who genuflect to any Babylon i.e.West or East

Considering a landscape littered with the False Gods unnu worship unquestioningly .. i.e. McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Wendys, TGIF, Pepsi, Coke, CNN, CBS, NBC, BBC, Showtime, HBO, BMW, Mercedes etc etc etc etc

Unnu fi know unnuself an tap worship Babylon Works... an' build unnu own

Memba mi tole unnu seh Black people have no permanent friends... only permanent interests
      Last edited by Don1; October 31, 2014, 06:09 PM.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Dig likkle deeper nuh Don1

Stay on topic man.

cho!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Dig likkle deeper nuh Don1

Stay on topic man.

cho!
          Hmmm.. I considered that somewhat deep

Whether the domination comes from Chiney or Anglo Saxons... it's still domination

Time fi ah change

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I take it that you read the entire attachment that i posted.

I feel exactly the same in parting with my money towards the Indians whom i purchase Blue Mountain Coffee and other stuff that i take back to the US.

The business relationship between the Jamaican govt. and the Asians is NOT symbiotic. They, the Spanish and other outside business interest always get the Lion's share of the deal. Longterm, "We" are left holding the proverbial bag.

Ever tried going through the government channel in establishing a business in Jamaica. When you have tried, get back to me.

I

HL

Comment

I feel exactly the same in parting with my money towards the Indians whom i purchase Blue Mountain Coffee and other stuff that i take back to the US.
              LOL! And you want me to be "deep"??????????????

Riggle mi dis...
              Do you have the same problem giving your money to white Americans or Europeans????? Or are you comfortable wid dat?

Comment

.....happen that I am in the market where i give and i take......

Anyway nice short chat.

Enjoy your weekend. Watch plenty football!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  .....happen that I am in the market where i give and i take......

Anyway nice short chat.

Enjoy your weekend. Watch plenty football!
                  lol!

Comment

I'm run.. Lol...ahh sah...Hiding Low.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      I'm run.. Lol...ahh sah...Hiding Low.
                      ssshhhh

Comment

Working...
                      X