X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big up Uncle Keith, Life well lived

Keith Bardowell to be remembered with service today

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ead/lead7.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Condolences boss!

Comment

yeah man. Not blood uncle but a stalwart. Always encouraging, both him and his wife Merline Bardowell. Always encouraging kids to read and learn science. Always have kids around helping them.

I will never forget him for a few reasons. He took me to a RAF function once and while at the table some big man were asking me to fetch some ice and because I was one of a few teens there and he sternly said "no" he is a guest. You know how nuff "big shot" want use youth as bwoy? he was strong about that.

Another time a man said to him, I know the Bardowell's and they are big in the clothes business but I don't know you. He said you are right, those are the cloth Bardowell, I am the Claaath Bardowell.

Gone but not forgotten.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X