X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yuhseeit!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

To be frank, I wish is she did run over you toe not Bruce. Byl now she would have been history. Honestly I don't know who is worst. It's close.

Comment

did you hear her interview this morning on NNN? she gave legal arguments defending her decision...listen to it and tell mi if she has a point...

Comment

I have said it over and over on here. This DPP must go. She is ever in war with Other groups. from OCG to now INDECOM. What, she has a lifetime job? She can't be removed...Seriously....This case could have been tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            did you hear her interview this morning on NNN? she gave legal arguments defending her decision...listen to it and tell mi if she has a point...
            I didn't listen to NNN and normally don't. Here's what I do know and I challenge anybody to say different: if the Kentucky Kid was of a different class and or complexion she would not be on NNN giving legal arguments defending her decision not to prosecute. More likely she would be giving arguments as to why she is prosecuting that is if anyone would question that decision.
            Blatant murder. You either try to have a justice system or don't bother. Legal arguments in the face of blatant murder are a joke.

Comment

Vybz get convicted on less...Dun talk. She compromised 40 to 50 cases ago allegedly cc OCG Christie.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                I didn't listen to NNN and normally don't. Here's what I do know and I challenge anybody to say different: if the Kentucky Kid was of a different class and or complexion she would not be on NNN giving legal arguments defending her decision not to prosecute. More likely she would be giving arguments as to why she is prosecuting that is if anyone would question that decision.
                Blatant murder. You either try to have a justice system or don't bother. Legal arguments in the face of blatant murder are a joke.
                Simple! If such a case does not even have to go to court, a case of straight up murder, then what qualifies to go to court?!?!

She needs to step!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I know! How come everybody a eediat and a she one have sense?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

My point exactly. If this doesn't qualify then why bother. Cancel her job and mek everybody seek their own justice. But wai,t mi hear say that already a gwan.

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
                      I have said it over and over on here. This DPP must go. She is ever in war with Other groups. from OCG to now INDECOM. What, she has a lifetime job? She can't be removed...Seriously....This case could have been tried.
                      I know, at least tried! Damn!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I did. She doesn't.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          I did. She doesn't.
                          Oh, for such concisement from Karl!

Concisement is a word?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

okay good...because i listened and couldn't pick sense out of nonsense...

Comment

Is she enshrined by the constitution to screw Jamaicans over,Yuh see why mi say di constitution is di problem,how did she get the post, how can she be removed?where is the checks and balances
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well it is a killing that received notoriety, if she is not held accountabke for this one then dawg nyam ...
                                Her handling...also further fuels the contentious relationship between the JCF and INDECOM.

Comment

Working...
                                X