• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPP, INDECOM Trade Blows

DPP, INDECOM Trade Blows

This woman has to go ,

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ead/lead3.html

Wha yuh say bout your girl Lazie , Christie say 40 plus case and she cant file one , now Indecom a box har up.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    DPP, INDECOM Trade Blows

This woman has to go ,

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ead/lead3.html

Wha yuh say bout your girl Lazie , Christie say 40 plus case and she cant file one , now Indecom a box har up.
    "The commission is of the view that eyewitness evidence is not superior to other evidence. It is open to a jury to reject this evidence by relying on circumstantial evidence and direct evidence," INDECOM argued.

INDECOM is correct. In addition eyewitness testimony is often unreliable and incorrect. If the DPP wanted eyewitness testimony then she could have called the cousin of the dead man.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

She has is definitely a problem.
      Why didn't she enter a nolle prosequi ....
      What else could Kentucky Kid do to save his life?
      Why wasn't the appropriate police station given the task....?
      What is the nexus between Kentucky kid and a sect from the JCF?
      She has sided against INDECOM before only to have the Supreme Court ruling in favour of INDECOM.Her interpretation of the law and procedure has been exposed to be lacking,and it aways mirrors the JCF views.

INDECOM head is himself a former prosecutor,he certainly speaks with authority.
      Sge is a hindrance to the execution of his duties,exposing that is his obligation.

Comment

If what the whole Jamaica is alleging,then camera footage of previous incidents is a witness,she had to have decided there is no merits to the claim in order to isolate the eventual killing.....

Comment

I understand what the function of INDECOM is. Based on previous history and this case is the most glaring example, I have no idea as to what is the purpose of the DPP and by extension the Jamaican justice system.
          How these people look at themselves in the mirror in the morning I don't freeking know.

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

My post "EXACTLY" below, was meant to be a reply yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                I understand what the function of INDECOM is. Based on previous history and this case is the most glaring example, I have no idea as to what is the purpose of the DPP and by extension the Jamaican justice system.
                How these people look at themselves in the mirror in the morning I don't freeking know.

Following a probe into the incident, the DPP had ruled that no one should be criminally charged and referred the matter to the Coroner’s Court for an inquest to be carried out into the circumstances surrounding Hill’s death. In August, a coroner’s jury ruled that all five accused be charged with murder.

Basically what happened is that the DPP said no, then the Coroner's Court said yes then the DPP said I said no so it's no.
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

its worse than that she had an verdict of acquittal entered to ensure that no meant no!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    its worse than that she had an verdict of acquittal entered to ensure that no meant no!!!
                    Yup and then she telling INDECOM to seek review. I believe that she is afraid of the police.

Comment

there was a rumour...... perhaps is not 'fraid shi 'fraid..

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Wha dem ave compromising info i,e pics of dis mad ooman,she aguh embarass arself and Jamaica ,internatiionally,as if it nuh appen already,dem caan get har out,ow dis set up,is a political office or something,she untouchable ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You know the rules...you cannot leave us hanging like that!

You must give us more. Even a website, a pic, a video...something to run wid. Or withdraw yuh igle, mischievous and oh, so, "I can't bear it" post now!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How can she be made to pack her bags and go?!!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wicked bredda.

Comment

Working...
                              X